for TrueSense Marketing in Warrendale, PA USA
As a TrueSense Account Coordinator, you will manage execution of all aspects of the annual direct response fundraising plans for your clients, focused heavily in direct mail and online channels (and sometimes broadcast and print). You will move approved donor marketing projects from strategy through execution- coordinating the information, schedules and creative elements that all must come together. Your work is a large part project management, quality assurance, customer service?and all detail-oriented.
You own the agreed-upon plan, the schedules and the deliverables. At the same time, you are chief service provider for both our internal teams and the clients, and communicate with them often ? so we?ll count on both your relational and organizational skills.
Our Account Coordinators expertly navigate campaigns through creative development, donor segmentation strategies, testing parameters, data management, client approvals, billing and performance reporting. And they work at all times to support and engage the client through frequent communication. Our clients are located across the country, and you?ll periodically visit your clients for planning and review along with an Account Director ? bringing you close to the charity?s mission and reminding you of the important service our fundraising helps them provide.
Planning and Tracking Against Plan:
- Manages and owns schedules and tracks jobs according to due dates and client approvals, adhering to agency timeline.
- Sets up internal campaign meetings such as campaign launches and instruction reviews.
- Requests resources, information and files from clients according to campaign planning and schedules for campaign execution and for analysis.
- Communicates and follows up on deliverables with clients as well as other internal team members (Traffic Manager, Data group, Production Coordinator, Account Manager, Media etc) based on project schedules.
- Manages art/copy changes for clients through creative process ? screening revision requests for any that the Account Director may want to counsel client against?and proofing revised art before forwarding to client to ensure requested revisions were made.
- Writes job instructions to accurately reflect specifications for audience, creative, costs, appeal variations, component codes, appeal codes, etc.
- Proofs copy, art, and production proofs.
- Organizes and updates client-specific electronic job folders and contents on server.
- Maintains updated client contact info and signatures.
- Ensures sample process is in place and followed.
- Prepares status reports and participates in status meetings, internally and with clients.
- Monitors inventory of any printed components that are stocked and alerts internal Print Production team when replenishment will be needed.
- Reviews preliminary and final mail appeal file counts to ensure various segments and totals agree with plan and budget, notifying AD of discrepancies.
- Provides final approval of laser ?sign-offs? after thorough review for accuracy of donor/prospect info, gift array and all variable fields ? aided by sign-off checklist.
- Dependent on client and timing, provides final approval of drop samples and compare against final package PDF?s and instructions.
- Responds to all client inquiries in a timely manner and follows up all inquiries or issues through to completion.
- Captures all decisions and actions during meetings and send a Meeting Recap to all attendees immediately following meetings.
- Runs or produces performance reports as needed.
- Coordinates with Donor Engagement Team regarding work to be completed by Donor Elite, providing full annual plan if possible ? and then coordinating details involving data files, scripts, copy, talking points and inventoried items.
- If required by team, keeps an up to date creative deck of all approved direct mail and online components.
- Reviews and tracks all pricing to ensure costs remain within budget.
- Keeps the marketing calendar updated throughout the year with any changes to strategy or dates.
- Reviews and makes recommendations throughout creative development process to ensure final product aligns with objectives.
- Assists with the gathering and preparation of information for both internal and client-facing review/planning meetings and own the completion of all action items following those meetings.
- Assists the team in gathering results, past creative samples and preliminary strategic direction for internal quarterly planning meetings and Pre-Launch/Pre-Creative meetings, as led by Account Director.
- Escalates issues with a sense of urgency as needed in the interest of on-target and on-time execution.
- Sends file requests to client or 3<sup>rd</sup> party data provider, to execute campaigns and produce reports/analytics.
- Where applicable, sends list of appeal codes to client or 3<sup>rd</sup> party data provider.
- Provides final approval of mail plan (campaign-specific data output that includes counts and codes for mail file).
- Manages relationships and processes with third parties involved in campaigns such as gift processors and data processors.
- Reviews and approve pre-bills prior to final invoicing.
- Follows up with client on past due invoices.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor?s degree required in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft products (Outlook; Excel; Word; PowerPoint). Experience in Agency related software i.e. Advantage; Workzone; Workamajig; Adobe suite; Printstream a plus.
- At least 2 years marketing/advertising experience with a focus on leading external clients a must.
NOTE: This is a full time, on-site position in our Warrendale, Pennsylvania office (no telecommuting); Local candidates preferred. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Warrendale, PA USA
Zip Code: 15086
Posted on: 12/31/2019
Viewed: 1 times