Account Executive - BPR 360
for Advantage Media Group in Charleston, SC USA
The mission of the Account Executive (AE) of BPR 360 is to create meaningful relationships with businesses, grow our customer base and generate $350K in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) within your first 12 months after hire. Strategic planning and regular evaluation of the required sales process, technology, and systems for growth are critical to the success of the sales organization. Reinforcing a results-oriented, fast-paced culture, accompanied with relentless determination will drive success.
The ideal Account Executive executes a consultative sales approach, presenting BPR 360?s capabilities by challenging the prospect's assumptions about their current solutions. You will teach key insights to build a relationship as a trusted advisor to our prospective clients and articulate BPR 360?s value proposition and marketplace differentiation to prospects. Demonstrate high level of professionalism and business acumen; build partnership through courtesy, clear communication, and sense of urgency.
The AE identifies critical areas of improvement across the sales functions of the business using data and financial insight. Most importantly, the AE lives the BPR 360 values and is a great representation of our brand.
Expected Outcomes AE is Accountable for Delivering by July 1, 2021:
- Achieve quota of $350k in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR). This includes new product sales, premium support add-ons, and upsells to current customers.
- Add 50 Net New Logos. Continue our market penetration into our served industries by adding a wide array of new companies to our customer base.
- Multi-year contracts. Push to sustain our future by ensuring 15% of closed deals include multi-year recurring revenue contracts.
- Maintain >70% gross margin. All closed deals should maintain our 70% gross margin goals by properly advising the prospect on the correct level of support and onboarding they need.
- Customer Churn <5% in first 12 months. Onboard the right customers by keeping customer churn below 5% within the first 12 months of a customer?s contract. Work with customer success team to make sure onboarding and continued support supports the customer?s needs.
Competencies Demonstrated by AE:
- Proactively identify, contact and build relationships with prospects and clients within the defined territory
- Build, manage, and continually develop a sales pipeline to achieve targets for new logo business; review pipeline with leadership regularly
- Carry out prospecting calls in a manner that collects relevant information about the client and their needs with objective to schedule a discovery call
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Organization & Documentation. Plans, organizes, documents, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Able to forecast and predict business performance.
- Extraordinary communication skills
- At least 1 full year of quota-carrying sales experience
- At least 1 full year of business development sales experience
- Strong phone presence
- Previous B2B SaaS sales experience
- Proven ability to learn quickly, be coachable, and close deals
- Knowledge and previous use with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and highly focused
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- 4-year Degree preferred but not required
BPR 360 is an entrepreneurial, high growth company with opportunity for advancement and lots of upward mobility. Team members are eligible for benefits package after a 3 month review. Professional development programs offered. We offer great Vacation/PTO benefits, a great Medical/Dental program, 401K program with company contribution and other nice perks. We highly value and respect our team members. Position is in Charleston, South Carolina and reports to the GM of BPR 360.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Charleston, SC USA
Zip Code: 29401
Posted on: 01/18/2020
Viewed: 0 times