for Nuvolum in Petaluma, CA USA
Nuvolum | Petaluma, CA | Full-Time
Nuvolum (www.nuvolum.com) is an innovative, full-service specialty marketing and product firm. Our mission is to help our clients engage with their patients in a deep and meaningful way. We design, build, improve, innovate, code, plan, research, capture, test, strategize, engage, collaborate, envision, and so much more?all in the name of client success, and all from our headquarters in Petaluma, CA.
Our Account Managers pave the way for practice success, working hand-in-hand with our clients to plan and understand the best ways to utilize Nuvolum?s integrated marketing and consulting services and our suite of products to grow their business. Our ideal candidate has that magnetic personality that builds long-lasting relationships with clients and is willing to work hard to ensure success for the client, the company, and themselves!
This role is based at the Nuvolum headquarters just north of San Francisco in Petaluma, but we would consider a remote work situation for the right candidate! We offer a competitive base salary and commission plan with huge upside potential.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of accounts across the US
- Manage and nurture relationships at multiple levels, from business owners and the management team to support staff, sales leaders and reps, and more
- Lead the collaboration in the development and execution of all strategic and tactical plans to help your clients succeed
- Identify new opportunities for client growth and expansion through analysis of the client?s goals, industry challenges, and the dynamics of the health care market, particularly in the dental field
- Oversee the customer lifecycle, maintaining the annual plan and ongoing renewal status of each client
- Maintain all client details in our CRM
- Collaborate with production teams in the prioritization of target accounts and directing daily activities to achieve client goals
- Provide an elite level of service to every client, vendor, and partner you interact with, bringing a ?no task is to small? attitude to the team
- You are a self-starter, driven by the desire for success.
- You thrive on delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- You enjoy a challenge and excel at developing creative and out-of-the-box solutions to problems and stay calm under pressure.
- You are adept at delivering engaging presentations and training materials. Being in front of a group gives you pleasure, not anxiety.
- You are a skilled listener and synthesizer and can use that data to drive to desired outcomes.
- You are an excellent communicator across email, telephone, text, and in-person meetings.
- You understand the importance of project and task management and succeed in a deadline-driven environment.
- You are proficient in the MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are capable of working with a team and taking direction, while also being able to perform assigned tasks with limited supervision.
- An understanding of the ins and outs of healthcare or the dental space a plus but not required.
Account Management is a high-visibility role that provides a tremendous opportunity to grow within a fast-paced organization for the right individual! We encourage interested applicants to submit a cover letter, resum, and references for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Petaluma, CA USA
Zip Code: 94954
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Simplr.ai in San Francisco, CA
Robert Half International in San Francisco, CA
Allison & Partners in San Francisco, CA
UrbanFootprint in Berkeley, CA
FloWater in San Francisco, CA
New/Mode in San Francisco, CA
FusionStorm in Pacific Area Office, CA
Bhava Communications in Emeryville, CA
PMD in Pacific Area Office, CA