Account Services Analyst
for PDI in Dallas, TX USA
<h1 style="margin: 0in 0in 3pt;"></h1>
The Account Services Analyst is responsible for program optimization for various assigned Branded Wholesale clients as part of a wholesale petroleum loyalty program. The Account Services Analyst is tasked with tracking performance and growth opportunities for their assigned Branded Wholesale clients, identifying growth opportunities and supporting the C-Store Consultants in their direct engagement with the wholesalers. The Account Services Analyst will manage the quarterly promotion cycles, ensuring orders are placed correctly and all reports are kept up to date so results can be communicated to key stakeholders. This position will support the long-term vision of the program strategy within the assigned accounts.
Responsibilities include maintaining and analyzing various reports to drive awareness and enhancements to the program, managing the offer selection process as we increase efficiencies, manage internal and external marketing sell in materials, helping to manage and escalate technology platform issues, provide on-going training and more. The Account Services Analyst must represent the client professionally and strive to achieve all program goals and objectives.
- Manages quarterly implementation of promotions, including reports provided to key stakeholders
- Identifies gaps in the program and our processes and proposes remediation plans
- Maintains key data on assigned wholesale customers and provides high-level updates to the C-Store Consultant and Director of Program Development.
- Effectively communicates ongoing performance updates for assigned wholesale customers
- Engage other internal resources as needed to support process completion
- Advise C-Store Consultants of opportunities for program expansion.
- Work with the Director of Program Development to drive visibility to potential program enhancements.
- Work with Wholesalers and Retailers on value-added services that require PDI execution.
- Manage marketing mass communications
- Manage internal marketing/sell-in assets
- Manage updates to Salesforce
- Must be proficient in oral and written communication
- Escalation resource for technical platform issues
- Training for system management
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management, Marketing Management or similar field
- Bachelor?s degree required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to have great communication skills
- Must be able to handle information confidentially
- Must be proficient using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (specifically pivot tables and vlookups)
- Experience working in Salesforce is a plus
- Degree/Diploma Obtained
- Program of Study
PDI? s employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our website at https://www.profdata.com. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using e-Verify.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dallas, TX USA
Zip Code: 75201
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times