Accountant - 5% Signing Reward
for AGreenHand in Los Angeles, CA USA
AGreenHand.com - A place for Gardeners and Homeowners.
A website dedicated to provide gardening tips, home repairing guides, tools and equipment reviews. AGREENHAND has a lot of high quality articles from experts in real reviews about tools on the market, include lawn mower, reel mower, fertilizer spreader, sprinkler system, garden hose, soil tiller, snow blower and more.
We are currently looking for an accountant who will be responsible for working directly with clients to monitor and manage revenue accounts; ensure that payments are received in a prompt and timely manner; develop and maintain relations with external clients.
- Records transactions into the general ledger or other systems. Ensures transactions are recorded, documented, reviewed and supported in accordance with company policies in a timely manner
- Responsible for plant allocations, pipeline allocations, system balances, economics, imbalances, accounts receivable aging and account reconciliations
- Reviews and analyzes the set-up of various contracts (e.g. percentage of profit, processing, keepwhole, treating)
- Develop and maintain a good rapport with third parties, as well as internal marketers, and contract administration.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years? related accounting experience at a professional level
- Minimum of 2 years? experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word at a professional level
- Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Aptitude to effectively learn company specific accounting and operations systems
- Basic analytical skills
- Customer service oriented with strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to work longer hours during peak periods
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Type: Full Time,
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Zip Code: 90017
Posted on: 08/23/2019
Viewed: 0 times