Accounts Payable Specialist
for ISEC in Englewood, CO USA
REPORTS TO: Financial & A/P Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The position will be responsible for entering and paying vendor invoices as well as storing the invoices in our imaging system, coordinating entry and payment issues with operations staff, and resolving issues with vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scanning, entering, indexing and routing Accounts Payable invoices in a timely/accurate manner on a daily basis
- Processing check runs to pay vendors
- Reconciling Vendor Statements
- Handling phone calls/e-mails from internal/external customers/vendors
- Managing held invoices and retention on accounts payable invoices
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to minimum qualifications)
- E1/JDE Software experience
- Esker Software experience
- Associate Degree in Accounting or 2 years? experience in Accounts Payable
- 2+ years experience in a office/data entry environment that included invoicing or accounts payables
- Knowledge of computers and various software applications, such as MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Basic math skills
- Communicate effectively verbally and written
- Attention to detail
Customer Service Skills:
- Demonstrates commitment to deliver outstanding service ? both with internal and external customers
- Takes ownership to personally resolve customer problems (or find someone who can)
- Listens well, asks clarifying questions, and checks for agreement with customers
- Committed to following-up with customers in all instances in a timely manner
- Strong sense of accountability - ensures that you will do what you say that you are going to do
- Creates a personal connection with customers ? smiles, warm greetings, acts friendly and respectful
- Positive attitude
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. To be considered for this position, please apply on ISEC's Career Website.
Established in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
A $300 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Phoenix and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,200 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our web site: .
Information to the Applicant:
I certify that all answers and statements made by me on this Application are complete and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any false information, omissions, or misrepresentations of facts by me in the Application or during the application process may result in rejection of my application or discharge at any time if I am hired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status. Additional testing of job-related skills and for the presence of drugs may be required prior to employment.
I understand and acknowledge that all offers of employment and continued employment are contingent on compliance with the background check and drug testing policies.</form>
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Englewood, CO USA
Zip Code: 80111
Posted on: 02/08/2020
Viewed: 0 times