for The Red Flag Group in Krakow, WI USA
Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customised and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client?s businesses.
The Red Flag Group?s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
The Administration Specialist is responsible for providing everyday support and professional assistance to the internal departments and guests, to support smooth operations in our Krakow office and supporting other offices across EMEA region remotely. The successful candidate should be highly organized and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistance to all business functions in the Krakow office
- Support other offices in EMEA remotely in terms of office-related invoice payments and vendor management (e.g. cleaning services, electricity, internet etc.)
- Independently handle phone calls, direct queries and take messages.
- Manage general office administration, including but not limited to:
- be the first contact point for the landlord, regarding office maintenance
- Manage contract with vendors: cleaning services, utilities, phone and internet providers, water etc.
- Ensure that office and pantry supplies are provided on time
- Handle mail (post office, couriers, delivering documents to the accounting firm twice a month)
- Manage visits and support guest coming to the office.
- Assist management and senior staff with arranging business trips and processing expenses
- Assist in organizing company events, employee engagement, ?Green Office? policies, internal communication of local initiatives
- Cooperate closely with IT and HR departments in terms of coordinating new joiners and leavers, equipment, sitting arrangement etc.
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Previous experience in similar position will be an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong intercultural awareness;
- Ability to work independently, self-starter attitude.
We offer stable employment competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Krakow, WI USA
Zip Code: 54137
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times