Assistant Contract Administrator
for Innovative Systems in Pittsburgh, PA USA
Innovative Systems, Inc. is a fast growing global software and services company providing compliance, data quality and data-matching solutions to enterprises around the world to improve their data accuracy and to mitigate their money laundering and terrorist financing risks. Innovative is now seeking an Assistant Contract Administrator to prepare, revise and track contracts between Innovative, our clients, and our vendors. This is an important role in the protection of Innovative's contractual posture while balancing critical client relations (domestic and international).
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Contract Administrator, you will play an important role within Innovative?s Contracts Team. You will regularly assist senior Contracts Team members by preparing contracts based on standard templates, revising contracts at the direction of internal counsel, and tracking contracts throughout the sales process. Further, you will complete research, perform various administrative tasks, and assist with internal compliance programs. On a day to day basis, you will interface with other members of the Contracts Team, the sales, account management, and accounting staff, and Innovative?s managers to ensure Innovative?s customers have a positive experience throughout the customer lifecycle. Additionally, you will:
- Assist senior Contract Team members in preparation of appropriate contracts and amendments for new and existing clients utilizing standard templates and manage contract creation process in Salesforce CPQ
- Track, maintain, and report status of contracts including renewals and those in negotiation
- Administer our internal Confluence system, including updating existing client contract pages and ensuring creation of new pages for new clients
- Assist with internal compliance programs (GDPR, etc.)
- Identify contract provisions and terms that deviate from company policies and standards
- Review potential / suggested contract changes with senior Contracts Team and effectively communicate them to sales, account management, finance, and other impacted managers on a timely basis
- Recognize unique contract requirements, characteristics, and issues as they arise and proactively keep the Contracts Team and appropriate managers / team informed
- Follow contract administration practices and office procedures and formulate appropriate improvements
- Prepare reports, conduct research for business stakeholders, and perform due diligence on prospective customers, as requested
- Develop expertise in Salesforce CPQ, including creation of sales order forms (OPF), quotes, and contracts
- Assist in gathering contract signatures
- Assist in regularly and effectively filing contracts in internal systems (paper and electronic filing)
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, corporate and compliance policies and business procedures
- Track and maintain record of client contract requirements (HIPPA, Drug Screens, Criminal Background, etc.) to ensure compliance; keep appropriate management aware of new or unusual requirements
- Effectively communicate issues to head of Contracts Team and executive staff
- Other responsibilities as required
What qualifications must I have to be considered?
The successful candidate will have a sincere desire and interest in working with contracts and must have exceptional written/verbal communication skills, initiative, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and thoroughness. Prior contract experience is not a pre-requisite.
Other needed qualifications include:
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional attention to detail including strong proof-reading, grammar and written communication skills
- Ability to efficiently and accurately handle and complete multi-level and multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively research and interpret
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge and to use discretion to make sound decisions
- Proven strong initiative, accountability, and leadership
- Excellent and effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and comfort interacting with all organizational levels
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Proven strong skill with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
It?s a plus if you have:
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com and Salesforce CPQ.
- Prior experience with Confluence
- An interest in or a commitment to a contract administration career
At Innovative you will find a truly empowered and collaborative environment that is at the core of our ongoing growth and success! We look for exceptional individuals who see possibilities, not limits! If you are driven to succeed and have a thirst for challenge ? this may be the place for you!
We give you lots of challenge, a competitive salary, plenty of time off, 401K+match, health, dental, vision, and more. At Innovative, you will find a supportive culture that is friendly, fast-paced, and diverse.
Innovative?s data quality solutions cleanse and link data to identify meaningful connections for a centralized-view of customers and do so as a standalone solution or in conjunction with our risk / compliance solutions. FinScan, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering and terrorist financing threats ? helping to keep us all a bit safer.
Innovative?s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our EMEA headquarters is in London, UK, LATAM headquarters in Mexico City, Mexico and other operations in Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Brazil, and Canada.
* Innovative is not providing visa sponsorship for this position at this time
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Zip Code: 15220
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times