Associate, Financial and Professional Services
for Communications Strategy Group (CSG) in Denver, CO USA
Communications Strategy Group (CSG), a strategic communications and marketing agency based in Denver, Colorado, is seeking candidates to fill an associate position with an emphasis in public relations, social media and content marketing. The associate will work with the firm?s financial services team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Associates at CSG are detail-oriented strategists with top notch communication and collaboration skills who are looking to build a career and grow within a rapidly expanding agency. To be successful, you?ll need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and face each day with a willingness to jump feet first into whatever comes across your path. Whether you?re building and implementing social media campaigns, pitching stories, supporting or co-managing client relationships, coordinating creative work or immersing yourself in the latest and greatest communications strategies, you?ll be a critical part of our commitment to purposeful solutions that solve our clients? business problems.
Associate Role Description:
- Serve as the day-to-day support and co-manage multiple client accounts, and, as a client-facing team member, regularly contribute to strategy and project status discussions
- Have the ability to understand client objectives, expectations and timelines
- Implement and manage strategic social media and content marketing campaigns
- Execute media relations activities at the local and national level ranging from building media lists to writing pitches to media outreach/engagement
- Coordinate the creative development process within the agency to ensure work is reviewed and approved by creative directors, strategy and account team, and delivered ahead of deadlines
- Contribute to strategy discussions and brainstorms in service of client goals/objectives
- Manage the tracking and reporting on ROI for clients based on specific client goals/objectives (e.g., media placements or social engagement)
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or content marketing on behalf of a business or organization
- Previous experience in public relations and marketing
- 2+ years of experience working in the financial services and/or professional services industries
- Curiosity and drive to learn the nuances of the financial and professional services industries and keep up with the latest strategic communications trends
- Ability to work confidently and independently in a fast-paced environment and an understanding of how to delegate up as needed
- Accountability and a calm, confident presence with keen problem-solving skills and a positive attitude
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience working with a project management system (Asana, WorkFront, etc.) is a bonus
Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience. CSG provides a generous benefits package that includes: unlimited vacation, 401(k) match, paid and subsidized insurance, including medical, dental, and vision, recognition and rewards programs, subsidized gym membership, business casual environment, central Cherry Creek office location, monthly team lunches, and more.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing why you want to join CSG?s financial services team, what drives you and where you want to be professionally in the next two years.
CSG is a strategic communications and marketing agency that solves business problems and activates opportunities for its clients. We blend the tenets of public relations and content marketing with industry expertise, creativity, behavioral science and analytics to deliver purpose-built solutions that connect and engage consumers at every step of the buyer?s journey. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, CSG is home to strategists and creators from a wide variety of technical disciplines and industry backgrounds.
With a deep bench of thoughtful, passionate team members ? we pride ourselves on being true partners to our clients and coworkers, and we?re dedicated to crafting a working environment that makes people look forward to Mondays. Our team is full of big-hearted people who love working together. A certified Great Place to Work, we offer extensive benefits, competitive salary and a truly collaborative atmosphere.
To learn more about CSG, its philosophy, culture and work, visit wearecsg.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Denver, CO USA
Zip Code: 80201
Posted on: 01/09/2020
Viewed: 0 times