Associate ("Juice & Smoothie Creator") - Thousand Oaks
for SunLife Organics in Thousand Oaks, CA USA
An Associate is expected to provide the absolute best customer service on the planet, by producing and serving perfectly made SunLife products in the coolest, most welcoming space with the best possible attitude. The main function of the Associate position is to maintain the energy level of the store with the utmost positivity and to maintain the of quality and general store cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Passion for SunLife Organics brand and enthusiasm for learning more about SunLife Organics products and nutrition.
- Must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
- Available to work a minimum of 15 hours/week AND a minimum of 2 days (dependent upon minimum age laws).
- Beginner to moderate computer proficiency.
- The physical aspect of the job requires lifting up to 45 pounds at a time and walking/carrying things up and down stairs. It also requires standing for long periods of time, bending over, reaching, and scooping, as well as various other physical prep tasks.
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40 F to -10 F.
- Develop a strong knowledge of all products behind the counter and on the retail shelves. Answer all questions from customers and make recommendations based on their needs while also protecting all proprietary information.
- Smiling and thanking every guest with outstanding enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Associates are expected to work together as one to produce the best products efficiently.
- Follow all policies, procedures, recipes, health codes & safety regulations.
- Associates must become masters of every station. This includes being able to operate all food preparation equipment and tools efficiently, specifically blenders and juicers.
- Associates are expected to maintain cleanliness at all times.
- All tools and equipment must be clean throughout the shift.
- Perform break check before going on break.
- Associates are responsible for staying up to date on all company communications.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department. SunLife Organics is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA USA
Zip Code: 91362
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times