Associate Manager, Social Media (Seattle)
for AMP Agency in Seattle, WA USA
Associate Manager, Social Media
We are looking to add a super organized, detail oriented, collaborative, resourceful, fast-thinking, multi-tasking all-star to our cabal of the same. Your role will be to assist your team and senior leaders in the development and execution of social and digital consumer marketing campaigns for local, regional, and national clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute social and digital marketing campaigns:
- Contribute to delivering successful campaigns, including project management as directed.
- Contribute to the development of successful social media and consumer engagement strategies.
- Conduct research on competitive, social media and marketing landscapes, and keep a pulse on industry news and trends.
- Draft social media content and manage social media communities to drive fan growth and loyalty.
- Work with internal creative studio to develop digital and social content when needed.
- Research and build partnerships with key bloggers and influencers for social activations.
- Be responsible for successful social media monitoring, tracking and reporting.
- Have an interest in retail/consumer clients and landscape.
- Provide clear and actionable information and project-related recommendations related to team members, clients and third-party partners.
- Work day-to-day with clients to become a trusted conduit of information and advisor.
- Maintain focus on keeping our commitments regarding quality, time and budget.
- Contribute to marketing strategy and tactics:
- Contribute to developing and delivering successful campaigns which may extend beyond digital/social, including event planning and execution.
- Develop knowledge of each area of agency expertise and strategic methodology.
- Contribute to campaigns through strategy development and project management as needed.
Essential skills include:
- Project Management: Work closely with your project team and senior account leaders to manage project details and logistics from start to finish. This requires excellent organization and prioritization skills, including the ability to multitask, communicate clearly, and apply resources effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Social Media and Marketing Strategy: While the majority of this role involves logistics and project support, we expect our associates to bring creative ideation, strategy and marketing know-how to your work. We ask that this associate demonstrates a passion for, and knowledge of social and digital marketing fundamentals.
- Communication: Provide clear and actionable information related to projects. This requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively and communicate with clients, internal teams, and others on the phone, via email and in person.
- Accountability and initiative: Ability to deliver work on time and as promised. This requires a great work ethic and being a self-starter. Ideal candidate is team-oriented and ambitious, and willing to provide assistance whenever and wherever needed, including nationwide travel on short notice. Will be responsible for wearing many hats and succeeding in several different roles on projects.
<h1 style="margin-right:11px">EXPERIENCE: We?re looking for someone with a love for consumer-focused marketing, social media, branding and advertising. One to two years of related experience in a full-service advertising agency is ideal, however we will consider recent graduates with related intern experience.
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements listed above apply through our career page at https://ampagency.theresumator.com/ Hint: If you?d like to rise to the top of the pile, include in your cover letter specific examples of times when you achieved success related to the four areas of responsibility mentioned above.
AMP Seattle has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Washington. We?ve grown up in the Seattle area over the last 13 years and recently joined partner agencies in Boston, L.A. New York and Austin to expand our team and offerings. We are very proud to be working with clients like Southwest Airlines, Levi?s, PUMA, Pier 1, Eddie Bauer and Red Bull, to name a few.
AMP Agency is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law.