Audio Visual Commissioner
for MCS of Tampa in Tampa, FL USA
Mission Critical Solutions (MCS) is a leading-edge technology solutions provider, headquartered in Tampa, Florida. MCS provides a broad range of Technology products and services organized in six core lines of business ?Telecommunications, Structured Cabling, Audio-Visual, Security and Life Safety Systems, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Unified Communications.
MCS has an opening for a Lead Audio Visual Technician position in the Tampa Bay area. We are looking for this to be a full time, permanent position with a benefits package.
Below are details about the position.
- Experienced tech with experience in Audio Visual, Data, Voice, Networking, and Fiber.
- Must have at least 5 years experience with Low Voltage
- Must be able to work any hours needed; including nights and weekends.
- Excellent Communications Skill
- Must be able to read prints.
- Must have moderate computer knowledge.
- Must have a professional appearance
- Knowledge on Control Systems, Audio and Video connections
- Able to Terminate, Test, Solder, and Dress all low voltage cabling
- Ability to use all test equipment
- Able to use Scissor Lifts / Boom Lifts ( We can provide training if needed )
- OSHA 10 or 30 - desired, not required
- CTS, Crestron, AMX, Extron - desired, not required
- Florida - State Jessica Lunsford badge preferred. Ability to obtain a badge is a must
- Reliable Transportation and a Valid Driver's License
- Successful completion of pre-employment criminal and driving history check and drug screening
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
MCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
Pay is based on a candidate's experience and certifications that are held.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Tampa, FL USA
Zip Code: 33634
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times