Auditor 3rd Party Billing, Cash Management
for LogixHealth in Bedford, MA USA
LogixHealth, located in Bedford, MA, provides physician-inspired services and technology that result in smarter healthcare. In order to attain our vision, we need the best and most inspired team members. We're looking for people with a high level of intellectual curiosity and drive who always ask "why" and "how can we do it smarter."
Review and audit processing, posting, refunds and adjustments for all transaction within the Cash Management department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review/ Audit LHI Payment Posting Batches
- Review/ Audit LHI Refund Batches
- Review/ Audit LHI Research Batches
- Review/ Audit LHI Self Pay collection Batches
- Review/Audit Print Logs
- Review/Audit Clarification Logs
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
One to two years related experience preferred in 3<sup>rd</sup> Party Medical Billing.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. This ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimal.
- Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Bedford, MA USA
Zip Code: 01730
Posted on: 01/18/2020
Viewed: 0 times