for Innovative Systems in Pittsburgh, PA USA
Innovative Systems is looking for an Azure Developer with strong Microsoft Azure skills to play a key role in supporting Innovative?s continued growth in our Microsoft Cloud offerings. You will have hands on experience working with Azure Cloud technologies, creating ongoing development and automation of a SaaS environment and the passion and ability to solve complex technical problems and become a subject matter expert.
Innovative has decades of experience hosting our software for enterprise customers worldwide. We currently process over 80 billion transactions annually. We have chosen Microsoft Azure as our vehicle for meeting our rapid and continuous growth. If you want to build your career where you can really make a difference and where bright, dedicated people strive for mutual success and excellence, we want to talk to you.
What you will be doing
- Create automation for manual tasks performed internally for new customer setup and deployment
- Utilize newest technologies (AI, Machine Learning) to automate error messaging procedures for customer notifications
- Move IaaS processes to PaaS
- Maintain all infrastructure as code in a modern source control environment
- Create deployment pipeline
- Maintain deployment scripts for disaster recovery
- Staying aware and up to date on latest trends and technologies especially in the Cloud ecosystem.
- Participate in daily Hosted Services activities including project implementations, resolution of customer requests, monitoring of application processing, etc.
- Hosted Services is a 24 x 7 x 365 department where off-hours support duties are shared among teammates on a rotating weekly basis; planned weekend and evening work is kept to a minimum, but sometimes required.
Requirements - the things you need to have
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience in Infrastructure Systems design and engineering (preferably Windows)
- Hands on experience working with Azure cloud technologies
- Solid understanding of cloud networking, infrastructure management concepts and tools.
- Understanding of Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Understanding of Powershell, .Net, other various languages to support Azure
- Knowledge on how to deploy an app to a web service native and to a container service (AKS, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as C#, C++, Python, Java, J2EE platform.
- Fundamental understanding of API frameworks
- Understanding of database technologies such as Azure SQL DB, MS SQL, Postgre, etc.
- Knowledge of development best practices specifically related to security.
- Excellent research, data analysis, and solution assessment skills
- Effective collaborator who openly shares knowledge and welcomes teamwork to bring about the best solutions.
Innovative Systems is one of the world?s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions. We have a long-standing reputation for creating solutions that are fast, accurate, and scaelable. FinScan, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering (AML) and terrorist financing threats ? helping to keep us all - a bit safer.
Our people are a diverse, multi-cultural bunch! You will find friends here and in our offices abroad. You?ll always have someone to help out or to hang out with!
We give you lots of challenge and chances for growth, a competitive salary, and lots of time off, 401K match, health, dental, vision, and more. We also know how to do ?fun?.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Zip Code: 15220
Posted on: 01/04/2020
Viewed: 0 times