Bar & Waiting Staff - Fixed Term Contract
for itison in Glasgow, PA USA
Bar & Waiting Staff ?Fixed Term Contract
Dates: 4<sup>th</sup> December ? 6<sup>th</sup> January
itison venues are proud owners of some of Glasgow?s best-loved spots: Brel, Maggie Mays, The Griffin, Sloans and more recently Nick?s Bar & Grill, Epicures of Hyndland & Jacques. We also host some of the most exciting events in Glasgow; GlasGLOW, Drive In Movies and Elfingrove.
We currently have vacancies for bar & waiting staff over the festive period with the opportunity for permanent roles at the end of the fixed term contract, this is a really exciting opportunity for anyone looking to get experience in very unique venues, exciting events and join a fantastic company where there is huge room for progression.
The core missions
We're looking for skilled and experienced people who can deliver on our core missions to:
- Support behind the bar and create a fun and dynamic place to work.
- Greet and serve customers and create great first impressions
Your support team
As part of itison venues, owners of seven of the most exciting venues in the City, you?ll be backed and developed by an exceptional inhouse support team structure.
The core skill set and requirements
- Minimum of one year working in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry
- Understanding of Cocktails, Spirits & Liqueurs, Beers, Ciders, Wine and Hot Beverages
- Track record of exceptional customer service skills.
- A love of all things food and drink!
- Experience of working with the general public, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Great team player, flexible and adaptable
- Dates: 4<sup>th</sup> December ? 6<sup>th</sup> January
- Location: This role will involve the opportunity to work across our seven venues and our most recent event Elfingrove
- Working Hours: Part Time/Full Time hours available
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Glasgow, PA USA
Zip Code: 16644
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times