for Two Bit Circus in Los Angeles, CA USA
Join the Circus!
Two Bit Circus has opened a micro-amusement park in DTLA!
What is a micro-amusement park, you ask? A 50,000 ft venue in the Arts District featuring re-imagined midway and arcade games, interactive story rooms, re-imagined carnival food, mastered mixology, and so much more (that we can?t post here)!
The primary role of the Bartender Supervisor is to create and execute the cocktail program efficiently. Their job duties require high service standards and essential attributes that are key to creating a positive guest experience. Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, the Bar Supervisor will be responsible to bartend shifts as needed, supervise bartenders, manage inventory, and assist with various projects as needed. You will demonstrate the willingness to take the most effective role.
This is a non-exempt position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent guest service in an efficient manner;
- Maintain the highest standard of product, bar sanitation, storage, and handling procedures;
- Professionally conduct self with the awareness that all actions and communications are within the guest?s view;
- Assist AGM with conceiving promotions and events;
- Enforce portion control standards and consistency of all cocktail presentation;
- Work with management to control costs, waste, and increase revenue;
- Assist the AGM with regular training and staff education;
- Ensure completion of all side-work assigned to the Bartenders and Barbacks;
- Develop and maintain positive communication and teamwork with all co-workers and supervisors;
- Manage the Employee Attendance tracker each shift to ensure proper meal breaks have been issued;
- Assist the AGM with ordering of menu ingredients;
- Oversee the weekly ordering of bar products, adhering to par levels ;
- Oversee a full and accurate inventory count of bar product at the end of each month;
- Assist in maintaining beverage pricing and adhering to COS and par levels;
- With the AGM approval, adjust par levels as needed;
- Accurately record and enter all bar food and beverage items into the CenterEdge/POS System;
- Supervise the beverage program ? develop with the AGM the Two Bit Circus cocktail program with an integral, high-quality selection;
- Oversee the creation of seasonal and promotional menus as needed;
- Standardize all recipes and specifications for menu printing;
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors or Managers.
- A minimum of three years of related experience, including previous supervisory experience of one year;
- Excellent verbal communication;
- Strong written communication (accurate spelling, grammar, etc.);
- Demonstrate servant leadership;
- Experience with MS Office and Google Suite preferred;
- Previous POS experience, CenterEdge POS knowledge is a plus;
- One year experience with inventory and cost controls.
- Position is based in Los Angeles;
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands;
- Education: High school diploma preferred;
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis;
- Must be flexible regarding schedule as it is based on business demands;
- Requires regular and predictable attendance;
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check prior to employment;
The physical requirements listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will be regularly required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required;
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions;
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time;
- Read and utilize hand and finger dexterity to hand write and/or type;
- Talk and hear;
- Lift and carry up to 10 pounds;
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management?s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Zip Code: 90021
Posted on: 02/11/2020
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
XPO Logistics, Inc. in Redlands, CA
XPO Logistics Supply Chain Inc in Redlands, CA
San Diego Convention Center Corporation in San Diego, CA
XPO Logistics, Inc. in San Bernardino, CA
XPO Logistics Worldwide Inc. in San Bernardino, CA
MVW Services Corporation in Palm Desert, CA
IntelliPro Group Inc. in Diamond Bar, CA
Silvergate Bank in La Jolla, CA
Confidential in Riverside, CA