BC Adult Psychiatrists - Greenville, NC
for Grace Federal Solutions LLC in Greenville, NC USA
Our Client is accepting applications for BC Adult Psychiatrists to serve as full time faculty psychiatrist position to provide clinical services, predominantly via telepsychiatry, to patients presenting in the emergency departments of hospitals affiliated with the North Carolina Statewide Telepsychiatry Program (NC-STeP), a major program under the Center of Telepsychiatry and e-Behavioral Health (CTeBH). Candidate will provide services located in Greenville, NC.
NC-STeP continues to grow and will be expanding to 80 plus hospitals across the state of North Carolina within the next 12 months. The current network includes 71 hospitals. The psychiatrist will spend most of his/her time providing direct clinical service.
The successful candidates will spend most of his/her time providing direct clinical service. The position will report to the Medical Director of the Center.
Job Highlights include:
- Will assist with monitoring and improving NC-STeP outcomes; integrating with community based providers; and implementing evidenced based practices.
- The position emphasizes a leadership role and an active engagement in clinical, educational, and scholarly activities.
- Experience in providing telepsychiatry services and in emergency psychiatry
- Newly expanded 22,000 sq. ft. outpatient facility
- Requirements include MD or equivalent degree from an appropriately accredited institution, Completion of accredited residency training, and Qualified for board certification in psychiatry. Must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina
- Salary and academic rank (tenure track or fixed term) commensurate with experience and academic background
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Days & Reimbursement
- Malpractice (with tail)
- State Benefits
- Life Insurance
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10<sup>th</sup> largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville?s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Greenville, NC USA
Zip Code: 27833
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times