Birthday Party Associate
for NY Kids Club Talent Department in Chicago, IL USA
NY Kids Club-Chicago is the premier children's enrichment center in Lincoln Park and originally based in New York City. Our industry-renowned curriculum is cultivated by our creative, talented, forward-thinking teams. We set the standard for innovative, stimulating children's classes, preschool, day camps, birthday celebrations, and special events. NY Kids Club boasts a company culture that nurtures talent and promotes all high-performing team members on the basis of merit. We pride ourselves on an environment that calls for people who are fun-loving, have a great sense of humor, have pride in what they do and take their work seriously.
Birthday parties are a favorite at the NY Kids Club! With a wide range of birthday party themes, there?s something for every child! Our ideal candidate for birthday performer will be full of enthusiasm and will work well with a team, as well as having a love of working with children!
As a Birthday Party Associate with NY Kids Club, you will:
- Participate in our birthday parties, PJ parties, and other special events
- Create high-energy experiences in a creative and thematic setting
- Facilitate children?s activities, serve food and ensure that all transitions run smoothly, with the help of an enthusiastic team
Desired Skills + Qualifications:
- Full of personality
- High level of professionalism
- Well-spoken and comfortable speaking with parents and caregivers
- Flexible workload based on availability
- On-the-job training and ongoing professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Reduced gym-cost membership
- Access to preferred seating and special offers for top shows, attractions, theme parks, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels and much more through Plum Benefits
- Commuter benefits through TransitChek
- Company-wide events and team bonding activities
- Energetic and collaborative team environment
Our Special Events Team members are required to work Friday afternoons through Sunday Evenings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
NY Kids Club is an EEO Employer
The NY Kids Club complies with all requirements set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act, City, State, and Federal law. If you require any accommodation in the completion of this application, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Zip Code: 60614
Posted on: 02/06/2020
Viewed: 0 times