Board Certified Behavior Analyst/BCBA
for Autism Home Support Services in Aurora, CO USA
We are in search for passionate BCBA's to our team servicing clients in Aurora, CO area
Work For a Company That?s Focused on Real Progress And YOU.
- Premier Tools for Quality Care Plans - At AHSS, we provide proprietary tools to help our BCBAs write the most efficient and effective plans.
- Outcomes-Focused Processes Backed by Independent Research - Be a part of the team that is changing the industry by holding each other to higher standard and evaluating provider effectiveness.
- Growth Opportunities for Passionate BCBAs - Ready for the next step in your career? AHSS has diverse opportunities for specialized BCBAS such as: Clinical & Quality Coordinator, Center Manager, BCBA Training Specialist, Network Director, Peer Review Group, and more!
What will you do as a BCBA?
- Provide a strong in-home clinical focus for diversity of therapy programming & generalization
- Coordinate all clinical supports and collaborate with internal support departments to assure client is making maximum progress.
- Authenticate the treatment methods and decisions made for the client
- Accountable for the overall treatment plan and progress of the client in keeping with the BACB Professional and Ethical Code of Conduct Coordination with families/schools, training/coaching Behavior Technicians/RBTs; and completing progress reviews and plan adjustments.
- Provide supervision to all assigned Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior
- Work from home! (local field hours also required)
What we offer you as a BCBA:
- Reasonable billable targets
- High energy environment
- Ethical service delivery
- Insurance and operations support
- Industry leading technology support
- Professional development environment
- Diverse specialty BCBA opportunities
- BCBA candidate supervision program
- Flexible to work virtually and independently
- Committed to best practices for clients
- Outstanding peers to collaborate with and support
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
- Behavior Analysts must have a Master?s degree in applied behavior analysis, psychology or special education and be board certified (BCBA). Applicants must have experience with children on the autism spectrum and one to two years of supervisory experience is preferred. We also consider students on their way to take their certification exam, with applied case management experience.
Check out this video to learn more about Autism Home Support Services!
Empowering progress towards hopes and dreams
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Aurora, CO USA
Zip Code: 80013
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times