Brand Marketing Specialist
for FIRST in Boston, MA USA
Who We Are
FIRST<sup></sup> is the world?s leading youth-serving nonprofit advancing STEM education and the development of holistic skills to prepare young people for the future. For 30 years, FIRST has combined the rigor of STEM learning with the fun and excitement of traditional sports and the inspiration that comes from community through programs that have a proven impact on learning, interest and skill-building inside and outside of the classroom. This legacy and opportunity is as strong and dynamic as ever, as FIRST creates the people who will change the world ? today and tomorrow.
About this Role
FIRST is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter and team player to join our dynamic Marketing team. The Brand Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting and executing integrated marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, recognition and team growth for FIRST. This role will support brand marketing projects and internal, cross-program initiatives in alignment with the overall FIRST marketing and communications strategy. This person will demonstrate a successful track record in a marketing communications role, developing and executing programs that attract and retain key audiences. The ideal candidate for this position will possess the technical skills, knowledge and experience required as well as a positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In return, we promise a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment where you will be part of a team that cares about each other and thrives on each other?s successes. You?ll feel good about the future of the world after doing hard work with the talented people at FIRST and will have a front row seat to our life changing programs.
Reports to: Brand Manager. This role is located in Manchester, NH with an opportunity to work remote up to 50%
- Support marketing strategy to drive awareness of FIRST and reach a diverse set of audiences; execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, fundraising and team growth
- With marketing and development, assist in the development and execution of sponsor-supported campaigns that reach new audiences and drive leads for the organization
- Develop integrated marketing and communications campaign plans (earned, owned & paid) with the goal to drive team engagement, retention and affinity for the organization
- Develop campaign tactics and key messaging that reach and resonate with target audiences; proficiency in web/digital, advertising, social media, and public relations critical to ensure a 360-approach
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including programs, development and sponsors to deepen relationships and offer creative solutions and new ideas
- Represent the organization and marketing team at external events, such as sponsor-related activities, tradeshows and conferences
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent job experience required
- Minimum 2-4 years? experience in marketing and communications
Commitment to FIRST Core Values:
Discovery: We explore new skills and ideas.
Innovation: We use creativity and persistence to solve problems.
Impact: We apply what we learn to improve our world.
Inclusion: We respect each other and embrace our differences.
Teamwork: We are stronger when we work together.
Fun: We enjoy and celebrate what we do!
Thriving on our core values, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Boston, MA USA
Zip Code: 02101
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times