Business Development Administration and Executive Administration
for LBMC, PC in Brentwood, TN USA
<h1 style="margin-top:3px; margin-left:7px"> </h1><h1 style="margin-top:3px; margin-left:7px">LBMC OVERVIEW</h1>
LBMC is a great place to work and we have the awards and people to prove it! As one of the fastest growing companies since our inception over 30 years ago, we know that people are the key to how to maintain our success. Our people, culture, benefit options, growth opportunities, and not to mention that we are located in some pretty amazing cities in Tennessee, all come together to make us a TOP Work Place!<h1 style="margin-left:7px">POSITION SUMMARY</h1>
LBMC Employment Partners, LLC is a leading human resources consulting firm with offices in Nashville (Brentwood), Knoxville, and Chattanooga, TN. LBMC Employment Partners provides a complete menu of human resources products and services including Professional Employer Organization (PEO), human
resources consulting, regulatory compliance, health and employee benefits, workers? compensation,
COBRA, payroll and tax compliance, Section 125 plans and unemployment insurance claims.
The Business Development Admin and Executive Admin is responsible for supporting the Business Development team and assisting LBMC Employment Partner?s through executive administration.
This position is required to work a minimum 30 hours a week.<h1 style="margin-left:7px">PRIMARY DUTIES|RESPONSIBILITIES </h1>
- Inputs sales data and updates prospects/clients in CRM and other systems.
- Assists with preparation of proposals, agreements, marketing materials and general correspondence.
- Assists with sales reporting.
- Maintains confidentiality of company and client information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attends prospect meetings/calls/events as needed.
- Executive administration
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor?s degree in Business or a related field.
- Tech savvy and able to quickly learn new systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Reacts productively to change.
- Employee development and training programs, such as including a Women's Initiative Network, Coaching Program, and Young Professionals Group.
- Eight week paid maternity leave
- Two week paid paternity/adoptive leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- CPA exam bonuses
- Provided refreshments
- Business casual dress
- Local charity support
- Quarterly and holiday office celebrations
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Brentwood, TN USA
Zip Code: 37027
Posted on: 02/08/2020
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Hospital Housekeeping Systems LLC in Somerset, KY
WellCare in Nashville, TN
Hospital Housekeeping Systems LLC in Asheville, NC
Advatix, Inc. in Norcross, GA
Leap Hospitality in Antioch, TN
Confidential in Nashville, TN
DMC Atlanta in Marietta, GA
Careerbuilder-US in Nashville, TN
DMC Atlanta in Smyrna, GA