Carrier Administration Manager
for Insurance Office of America in Longwood, FL USA
- A contract administrator with 5+ years of experience with an insurance agency, broker or carrier?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We?re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation?s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we?re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren?t just clichs here ? they?re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We?re looking for an experienced Carrier Administration Manager to join our Longwood, Florida branch team.
Carrier Administration Manager success factors include:
- Manage the process of executing a new or renewing an existing carrier, wholesaler or broker appointment.
- Facilitate the transfer, purchase or disposition of a book of business through appropriate insurance carrier channels.
- Manage producer appointment requests or renewals ensuring insurance carrier requirements have been met.
- Ensure timely responses to carrier requests for compliance matters or ad hoc information, such as E&O certificates, producer or agency licensing requirements or banking information.
- Ensure accurate information is stored and maintained in the Carrier Database, to include but not limited to, key internal and external contacts, agency or production codes, and related document retention of master agency agreements, profit sharing agreements and commission schedules.
- Support senior leadership in analyzing key elements of the Company?s carrier, broker and wholesaler relationships, such as compensation levels, the structure of agency codes or production codes and lines of business written.
- Develop strong working relationships with key carrier, wholesaler or broker contacts.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all elements of carrier administration, answering questions, providing support, and developing solutions to carrier, broker or wholesaler issues.
- Continuous and visible leadership and development of the Carrier Administration team through demonstrating a strong work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to assist others at all times and proactively anticipating the needs of senior management.
- Monitors individual personal performance to ensure productivity, efficiency, quality, and service standards are met, taking corrective actions when required.
- Contribute to the development of departmental procedures, practices and strategy by reviewing current processes and making recommendations for process improvements and best practices to improve individual, team, and organizational effectiveness.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by Management.
- Lives and champions IOA core values at all times, demonstrating the highest levels of personal character, integrity, and servant leadership.
- Serve as a back-up for critical daily processes as needed, covering for others in their absence and ensuring overall team service and performance excellence.
- Complies with all company work rules, standards, and policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensures professional skills are continuously improved by actively participating in internal and external development opportunities.
- Develops and maintains positive, productive relationships with IOA leadership, peers, co-workers, teammates, and employees.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years of insurance industry experience and/or experience with contract administration
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking, customer service, time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- The ability self-start, prioritize work tasks and manage projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft suite of products.
- Bachelor?s degree preferred
- High degree of detail orientation
- Ability to work independently or as a team player
- Ability to inspire teamwork and improve efficiency
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Carrier Administration Manager position will be contacted. We?re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Longwood, FL USA
Zip Code: 32750
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Citrix in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Confidential in Tampa, FL
Confidential in Ft Lauderdale, FL
Whipple & Company, an Alera Group Company in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ross Stores, Inc. in Miami, FL
Wipro Limited in Tampa, FL
Confidential in Ft Lauderdale, FL
Confidential in Miami, FL
Confidential in Orlando, FL