Certified Medical Assistant
for HealthStaffConnect in Plano, TX USA
Local family practice with multiple locations. We work hard to ensure every patient feels their concerns are listened to and we take time to explain evaluations/procedures and answer questions. If you agree with this philosophy, you are seeking a rewarding career with competitive pay and growth opportunity; please consider joining our team!
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant with, at least 1 year experience. We?re committed to offering proficient and trustworthy comprehensive medical services and care and we expect this candidate to play a large role in that. If this sounds a like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Team player who:
- Delivers patient care per provider orders and based on practice guidelines, physician delegation and state regulations.
- Adheres to and implements policies, procedures and protocols related to clinical services.
- Greets and welcomes patients in a competent and courteous manner. **** patients to exam rooms. Directs patient flow for maximum efficiency.
- Collects and documents patient information, clinical data and other relevant information such as weight, allergies, active medication list, chief complaint, current symptoms and reason for visit.
- Obtains additional data from patient/significant other, lab/ diagnostic test results and other relevant historical data. Reports findings to provider or RN, recognizing abnormal findings or changes in condition.
- Enters data collected and patient response to treatment in EHR, using established documentation practices and ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Assists with other duties to support the team and practice
Qualifications and Skills
- Active Certified Medical Assistant License for the State of Texas
- 1 year of experience
- Active CPR and BLS
- Experience with paperless practice management software a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Pay will always be competitive with the market and commensurate with experience. We may offer health benefits, 401K/retirement, PTO (paid time off), paid holidays, HSA (Health Savings Accounts), and more
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Plano, TX USA
Zip Code: 75093
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
HealthStaffConnect in Fort Worth, TX
HealthStaffConnect in Mckinney, TX
Family Medicine of Texas PA in Plano, TX
Alpha Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in Mckinney, TX
UnitedHealth Group Inc. in Fort Worth, TX
JPS Health Network in Fort Worth, TX
Envision Physician Services in Fort Worth, TX
RPC Company in Dallas, TX
UnitedHealth Group Inc. in Grand Prairie, TX