Certified Medical Assistant
for HealthStaffConnect in Mckinney, TX USA
We are a local family orthopedic practice. We work hard to ensure every patient feels their concerns are listened to and we take time to explain evaluations/procedures and answer questions. If you agree with this philosophy, you are seeking a rewarding career with competitive pay and growth opportunity; please consider joining our team!
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant with, at least 1 year experience. We?re committed to offering proficient and trustworthy comprehensive medical services and care and we expect this candidate to play a large role in that. If this sounds a like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Team player who:
- Delivers patient care per provider orders and based on practice guidelines, physician delegation and state regulations.
- Adheres to and implements policies, procedures and protocols related to clinical services.
- Greets and welcomes patients in a competent and courteous manner. **** patients to exam rooms. Directs patient flow for maximum efficiency.
- Collects and documents patient information, clinical data and other relevant information such as weight, allergies, active medication list, chief complaint, current symptoms and reason for visit.
- Obtains additional data from patient/significant other, lab/ diagnostic test results and other relevant historical data. Reports findings to provider or RN, recognizing abnormal findings or changes in condition.
- Enters data collected and patient response to treatment in EHR, using established documentation practices and ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Assists with other duties to support the team and practice
Qualifications and Skills
- Active Certified Medical Assistant License for the State of Texas
- 1 year of experience
- Active CPR and BLS
- Experience with paperless practice management software a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Pay will always be competitive with the market and commensurate with experience. We may offer health benefits, 401K/retirement, PTO (paid time off), paid holidays, HSA (Health Savings Accounts), and more
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Mckinney, TX USA
Zip Code: 75070
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times