Certified Nursing Assistant (Q1 2020)
for Ambulatory Management Solutions in Chicago, IL USA
Mobile Anesthesiologists is looking for an energetic and eager individual to join our team as a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant. This position is responsible for assisting our clinical team with the care of patients pre- and post-operatively at our office-based surgical clients. This position will be filled, Quarter 1 2020.
Specific responsibilities include:
- **** patients to the procedure room and onto the procedure table
- Attach/remove leads and monitors to the patient for their procedure
- Patient transport between the procedure/recovery rooms
What are the job requirements? First and foremost, candidates must be focused on providing the best possible experience to both our patients and our physician clients. We care about the people we work with and the people we care for and expect this to be a priority for any new member of our team! Additional requirements include:
- Current certification of licensure as a Nursing Assistant
- Energetic, personable, and focused on providing superior customer service to our patients and our clients
- Previous experience in the medical field providing direct patient care
- Current BLS certification
- Responsible and reliable; willing to travel to clients in the greater Chicago-land area
- A team player that is open to learning and taking on new challenges
- Able to list up to 60 pounds without limitations
Who is Mobile Anesthesiologists? We are an office-based anesthesia practice that provides a comprehensive, peri-operative solution for physicians, surgeons and dentists performing procedures in their office. Our anesthesiologist and registered nurse team provides pre-operative, anesthesia and post-operative care for a variety of office-based surgical procedures. Our Mobile model is that of a traveling surgery center - we provide all of the same medications, supplies and equipment but at the physician?s office. Our safety, quality and patient satisfaction is second to none! For more information on Mobile, visit www.zzzmd.com.
If you are a proactive self-starter who is interested in joining a progressive, patient-centered team, please submit your resume today!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Zip Code: 60631
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times