for Insurance Office of America in West Palm Beach, FL USA
- A licensed Claims Adjuster with 5+ years of experience?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We?re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation?s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we?re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren?t just clichs here ? they?re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
We?re looking for an experienced, licensed Claims Advocate to join our Tampa, FL branch team.
Claims Advocate success factors include:
- Acting as a liaison between IOA's clients and insurance carriers to facilitate claims best practices
- Delivering outstanding client service at all times, including proactively anticipating client needs, maintaining frequent and professional client communication, and responding quickly to any service requests.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships and communication with carriers necessary to effectively negotiate and influence positive claim outcomes on behalf of clients.
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with IOA leadership, peers, co-workers, teammates, and employees.
- Aggressively manages any problem claims to ensure timely resolution and optimize outcomes.
- Monitoring triggered activities on an ongoing basis, and identifies and executes appropriate courses of action to ensure resolution.
- Serving as intermediary between clients and carriers, working to facilitate mutually beneficial claims resolutions.
- Living and championing company core values at all times, demonstrating the highest levels of personal character, integrity, and servant leadership.
- Exercising discretion and independent judgment on significant accounts including but not limited to reviewing claims with the handling adjuster and make recommendations for handling and concluding
- Preparing and discussing claim reviews with clients and carriers
- Devising creative solutions to meet client needs
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with agents, leadership, peers, co-workers, and teammates
Qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years of claims handling experience
- Multi ? Line Licensed Insurance Adjuster
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in handling Workers Compensation claims (preferred)
- Experience in handling Commercial Auto and Property, Large Loss and General Liability claims (preferred)
- Knowledge of regional carriers and contacts (preferred)
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Claims Advocate position will be contacted. We?re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA
Zip Code: 33411
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times