for Symbia Logistics in Bolingbrook, IL USA
Symbia Logistics is fast-growing 3<sup>rd</sup> Party Logistics company that is seeking a dynamic and driven Client Representative. This position could lead to other opportunities as we expand. THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION.
Advantages of being a Client Representative?
- Fast growing company.
- Competitive wages.
- Continuous professional development and training.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits + Life Insurance.
What you will need to do as our Client Representative?.
- This position is primarily responsible for providing account management services by performing the following duties.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with assigned accounts.
- Answer calls, questions and recommend corrective actions to address customer issues.
- Become the trusted advisor to key decision makers by establishing and developing close business relationships.
- Manage tactical issues, such as, order changes, backorders, order downloads, inventory management and shipment issues between IFS and assigned customers
- Enter orders into operating system as required by customer.
- Enter new customer data, maintain each customer?s product or service offering in our operating system.
- Conduct regular business reviews with assigned accounts.
- Prepares reports as required by each customer.
- Work with other departments to creative innovative solutions for our Client's needs.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Bolingbrook, IL USA
Zip Code: 60440
Posted on: 12/11/2019
Viewed: 0 times