Client Success Manager
for Geek Powered Studios in Austin, TX USA
Geek Powered Studios is seeking a seasoned Customer Success Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. It means anticipating a customer's needs and exceeding expectations to their delight. You will also work closely with the team of geeks on the account to ensure that the client is getting ROI.
As a Customer Success Manager, you must know the company?s services inside and out. You will often be called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on our services. You may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize our services based on the customer?s business needs or business plans. Our Customer Success Managers are not focused on making sales, rather on educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of our team and services so customers are encouraged to continue using our services.
Some clients will be harder to work with than others, so you will need to be able to handle stress well. You will also need to be creative, in order to figure out work-around solutions when something goes wrong. At times, you may need to hold a client's hand as you walk them through campaigns and data.
What skills and abilities would make you a great fit?
- Experience with digital marketing - SEO and/or PPC skills will be invaluable in this role
- Ability to translate business initiatives into actionable plans
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership skills in both problem solving and communication
- Ability to handle ambiguity and be solution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- A people-person who seeks harmony under challenging circumstances by communicating positively with team members, vendors, clients and executive leadership
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Share our commitment to innovation with a fierce dedication to get **** done
- Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
- High energy and a positive attitude a must
- Establish a close, personal relationship with your clients and ensure client retention
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Proactively monitor customer status, analyze performance, and work with team to achieve improvement
- Resolve customer problems with customer support and resource teams
- Manage account growth through white glove service and utilizing department resources
- Develop a deep understanding of tools and gather and analyze data at basic account level
- Serve as a liaison with clients; provide education and help them achieve a basic understanding of our services, their reports, and digital marketing in general
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Use independent judgment to work proactively to meet expectations
- Collaborate with team members and other departments
- Act as the client?s ambassador to the internal account team. The client?s wants and needs are your wants and needs and you must represent the client when working with the internal team to deliver the desired results.
???????*NOTE: You must submit a cover letter. We read them, we promise. Show us what you've got!
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service role, including thought leadership, client facing and issue management
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a digital marketing role
- Some basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in digital marketing and web technologies
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience in managing cross functional teams and requirements
- Excellent organization skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing, Pay Per Click campaigns and SEO is preferred
Who We Are
Geek Powered Studios is a small-but-mighty internet marketing agency founded in 2009 in south Austin. We do comprehensive internet marketing including SEO, PPC, Facebook ads, website design, and E-commerce for both local and enterprise clients. We love what we do and we care about our clients. We fight tooth and nail to get results for each of them. As a team we tackle major campaigns and ever-evolving challenges in the digital marketing industry.
As Geeks, we place a lot of importance on doing things the right way - not the easy way, and we have built a strong reputation as a leader in the internet marketing world. In fact, we are a 2014 Torch Award winner, and award given by the BBB of Central Texas to businesses who exemplify marketplace ethics. We are known particularly for working only with one client per industry, per region, and defeating clients of much larger agencies in the search rankings. Geek Powered Studios has been featured in a wide variety of publications including Mashable, American Express Open Forum, and Tech Cocktail. We've also been recognized as one of Austin's 50 fastest growing companies.
What it's Like to Work With Us
???????Our company culture is a super casual environment. This is no stuffy corporate gig, employees aren't required to dress up every day. We balance fun with hard work, and we celebrate success with team-building outings, video games, and more. We like to Geek out over Smash Brothers, Star Wars, hot sauce and where to find the best tacos in town.
The Perks of Being a Geek
- Fun and highly collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary + PTO + paid holidays
- Flexible start times
- Some work from home after 90 days
- Casual dress code
- Stocked snacks and drinks
- 401K or Roth with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance plans available
- Dog friendly office
- Opportunities for team building and continuing education
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Austin, TX USA
Zip Code: 78745
Posted on: 01/17/2020
Viewed: 0 times