for Elevate Services in Austin, TX USA
Elevate's Customer, a large Consumer Goods Manufacturer headquartered in Austin, TX is looking for a Paralegal to work part time 20 hours per week for a six month engagement. The paralegal will work remotely 10-15 hours per week, and be required to work on-site 5-10 hours per week.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent communication skills in order to communicate with all levels of internal stakeholders and client.
- Have the ability to work in a very fast-paced, high volume atmosphere.
- Possess a superior ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Specifically, you will...
- Assist with commercial transactions in support of marketing, sales, retail, and licensing divisions.
- Work on first-level review of contracts and other commercial documents, as well as review of marketing content.
- Help draft new policies and procedures for review.
- 3+ years of experience working as a paralegal, preferably with a consumer goods company
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company's legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate's achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 - Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
Join our talent network to see all our postings https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/care ers
Follow us on social media:
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Austin, TX USA
Zip Code: 73301
Posted on: 12/17/2019
Viewed: 0 times