Community Manager - Various Locations
for Compass Business Solutions, Inc. in Pittsburgh, PA USA
Are you a skilled residential property manager? Have you worked with tax credit properties? Are you up to date on fair housing practices? If you said yes, we want to hear from you!
We are always interested to connect with engaged and passionate professionals to serve as a Community Manager. Our portfolio is impressive. We serve properties in the following areas: downtown Pittsburgh, Hill District, Northside, Gibsonia, Washington, PA, Brownsville and Indiana, PA.
TREK Development Group is a Pittsburgh- based real estate development firm specializing in building innovative and sustainable communities. Our mission is to Create Value, Strengthen Community and Enhance Lives. We believe the key to the quality of life for residents is a professional property management team that balances the intricacies of managing a mixed-income property. Our vision is to create communities where everyone is valued, can be their best selves and contributes to the quality of life in the community.
At TREK, we believe the right cultural fit is just as important as possessing the skills and qualifications for the job. Our core values: Aesthetics, Alignment, Collaboration, Compassion, Inclusiveness, Quality, Commitment, Empathy, Humility, Integrity and Responsibility are best described in our commitment to TREK?s Hospitality Covenant. The Hospitality Covenant describes our core practices that we strive to achieve each day:
- To treat everyone with the kindness we all want
- To do our own part to take care of the place where we live and work
- To take the time to help each other achieve our goals and aspiration
We believe that every member of the team is important to the success of the community and together we are committed to providing high- quality, community-focused housing.
The Community Manager is responsible for the financial, physical, and overall operations of the community, activation of the Hospitality Covenant and management of the on-site team. One of the primary tasks includes increasing the cash flow by maximizing occupancy/revenue and minimizing operating expenses while maintaining the physical asset. This role requires delegation and follow-up in a friendly and helpful manner with both on-site staff and residents. The Community Manager takes pride in the community and motivates others to do the same, through supporting staff and residents and encouraging co-investment for the quality of life in the community.
- High school diploma/GED required. Associate's degree or beyond preferred.
- Three years of experience in property management, hospitality or retail required.
- Experience in managing tax credit properties and meeting the needs of low-income residents strongly preferred.
- Industry designations (COS, LIHTC, ARM, CPMC)
- Team supervision responsibilities.
- RealPage or other industry software experience.
- Real Estate License preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal Fair Housing laws and guidelines a plus.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401K company contributions
- Generous holiday (11) and paid time off
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Opportunity to work with great people
If this sounds like a fit for your passion, skills and experience, we look forward to hearing from you. Please visit our website to learn more about TREK Development Group http://trekdevelopment.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Zip Code: 15222
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Michael Baker International in Coraopolis, PA
Renaissance Westerville in Westerville, OH
Confidential in Belle Vernon, PA
Confidential in King George, VA
Confidential in Baltimore, MD
SNI Technology in Washington, DC
General Dynamics Information Technology in Chantilly, VA
Johns Hopkins Health Care in Washington, DC
Protiviti in Washington, DC