Compliance Project Manager
for Mosaic451, LLC in Phoenix, AZ USA
Compliance Project Manager
Mosaic451 is seeking a Compliance Project Manager to support the Mosaic451 corporate team here in Phoenix, AZ. In addition, this role will work with Mosaic451 customers. This position will help drive Mosaic451?s compliance initiatives that will help protect our corporate infrastructure and our customers from cyber threats. In this role you will also be required to understand several industry standard compliance regulations (e.g., HIPAA, the Sarbanes Oxley Act, FISMA, NIST, FERPA, PCI-DSS, GLBA, ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc.).
As a Compliance Project Manager, you must have strong analytical and project management skills and be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment as this role will involve participating and leading project teams and managing complex implementations.
- Learn, understand and implement compliance regulations and frameworks associated with information security and provide documentation to best advise our internal team and clients.
- Coordinate with project managers and team members to ensure our security awareness training, existing compliance standards and upcoming security related initiatives are maintained.
- Identify and escalate issues that may result in non-compliance.
- Work with clients to ensure compliance standards are being met and maintained
- Manage audits on behalf of Mosaic451 and Mosaic45 clients
- Manage Mosaic451 continuous monitoring program of previous audits, etc.
- 4-6 years of experience in compliance and/or legal advisement roles.
- In-depth understanding of specific information protection protocols and standards (e.g., NIST, HIPAA, PCI, ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc.).
- 3<sup>rd</sup> party audit experience
- Excellent written communications skills (template writing for both internal and external audits)
- The candidate must have strong verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate to executive management.
- The candidate must have proven ability to serve as a senior member of a team and can form, manage, and lead compliance-related initiatives.
- QSA certification is nice to have
- Willing to build and grow a program
Education and Certification Requirements:
- BA or equivalent
- QSA nice to have
- CISA nice to have
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Zip Code: 85012
Posted on: 01/23/2020
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
fairlife, LLC in Phoenix, AZ
fairlife, LLC in Goodyear, AZ
Mosaic451, LLC in Phoenix, AZ
TrueNet Communications in Tucson, AZ
TrueNet Communications in Phoenix, AZ
TrueNet Communications in Scottsdale, AZ
PACCAR Parts Division in Las Vegas, NV
Confidential in Phoenix, AZ
Careerbuilder-US in Las Vegas, NV