Condominium Operations Office Manager
for Sun Valley Company in Sun Valley, ID USA
The Condominium Operations Manager will lead the Condominium Operations team overseeing numerous homeowner associations. This position will be both administrative and operational.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The tasks that are essential to perform the functions of this position are as followed, but not limited to:
- Provide leadership to the Condominium Operations Office, as well as the boards of the associations and owners within.
- Work closely with and manage vendors, contractors, and other 3<sup>rd</sup> party entities within each association
- Attention to detail of various projects that occur for each of the Homeowner Associations
- Communicate (verbal, written) with homeowners, vendors, coworkers, and community members
- Ability to create, understand, and work within budgets for associations
- Maintain confidential guest and company information
- Be able to multitask and stay organized while working on many projects.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance as well as capital items for each association
- Legal understanding and compliance of CC&Rs and other governing documents for multiple associations
- Maintain historical records, calendars, preventative maintenance schedules
- Assist in Board meetings and Annual Homeowner meeting which occur at times on nights and weekends
- Assist in the training of new associates
- Other duties as assigned or as required, ensuring our commitment to 100% guest satisfaction
Education and/or Experience: A college degree or equivalent; related association management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Sun Valley, ID USA
Zip Code: 83353
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times