Content Strategy and Engineering Professional Services Leader
for Simple [A] in Remote, OR USA
25% Travel Potential
Are you interested in leading enterprises into a new age of intelligent customer experiences? We are looking for a leader to take our content strategy and content engineering services to the next tier of growth.
This is a role for a technical Content Strategist / Content Engineer who has worked directly within large enterprises driving growth through implementation, integration and workshopping of content strategy, engineering, and operations principles.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in the USA.
What you?ll be doing:
This role involves working closely with our clients to drive collaborative intelligent content strategy and engineering changes within transformation initiatives. You will:
- Lead the evolution of intelligent content within large, complex enterprise clients.
- Lead active strategic engagement of clients in workshops.
- Plan, develop, and produce assets for client facing workshops and briefings.
- Recruit and train a team to grow and develop the practice.
- Align engineering and operations engagements to find strategy roadmaps built out in initial client workshops.
- Communicate complex process information in digestible terms for executives.
- Work with the [A] business development team to capture client needs, scope, and price projects.
- Help manage project execution, resource deployment, and overall leadership and coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Orchestrate education and alignment of diverse client stakeholders across marketing, documentation, support, training, product, and other departments.
- Drive and design the documentation architecture that supports stakeholder requirements.
- Drive development and structure of complex asset libraries.
- Optimize the production, management, and delivery of existing content and identify productivity savings through content reuse and efficiencies within the content lifecycle.
- Work with technical teams to drive effective utilization of structured content across systems of record including CCMS, CMS, DAM, ECM, CSP, and CEM platforms.
- Undertake cross-functional content planning.
- Oversee, define, and conduct user research.
- Develop information architecture plans.
- Build long-term, multi-phase change management initiatives.
- Keep in touch with the key trends, topics, and themes across the content industry, helping to connect resources and ideas to clients and [A]gents.
You may be a good match for this role if you have...
- Deep knowledge of content management systems and content/data/information architecture.
- Familiarity with customer experience technology platforms, systems architecture, client consulting, discovery, architecture, and solution development, customer data platforms, semantic technology, and content delivery infrastructure at a global scale.
- Experience working directly with clients and providing technology, strategy, and process consultation.
- You are an accomplished executive who has actively moved professional technology services organizations through multiple growth stages.
- Experience growing accounts strategically and participating in strategy and integration.
- Ability to:
- Communicate effectively and thoroughly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understand and relate to the business objectives and provide a high-quality solution.
- Think and communicate using inclusive language and a healthy client-service, client advisory role from inside the client organization.
- Familiarity with:
- Customer experience management, personalization and multi-channel marketing helps. It's what we guide our clients through every day.
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, chatbots, linguistics, metadata, structured content.
- Metadata and Taxonomy at the enterprise level.
- Knowledge organization systems (ontologies and taxonomies).
- Structured content (DITA XML) and content management (CCMS, GIT).
- Markup - XML, HTML5, and Markdown.
- Strong user-centered design and content development leadership.
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
What is [A]?
[A] is the Content Intelligence Service, and we work with clients to create a Content Intelligence System. The Content Intelligence System is a holistic set of people, processes, and tools that maximize content-ROI by ensuring content is coherent, self-aware, and quantum. By creating a Content Intelligence System, we increase the effectiveness and ROI of the content assets while reducing overall costs. [A] works holistically to build all aspects of a content intelligence system in partnership with clients and agencies. This includes not just the technology architecture and implementation, but enabling companies with the organizational muscles to drive content intelligence.
[A] Team Benefits
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading-edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary, and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other's work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you?re an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
What?s Your Name, Again?
Our name is easy. Just say ?A.? The [A] brackets represent markup, microdata, content intelligence. The letter ?[A]? represents the start, initiation, beginning of change. We are going to help change the world with intelligent content.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.
If this sounds like you, then write up a cover letter letting [A] know why you want to work at [A], what you do best, and what inspires you. A great cover letter will say much more than the resume (though we'd like to see that too).
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Remote, OR USA
Zip Code: 97468
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times