for ParTech, Inc. in New Hartford, NY USA
Beginning with the first stand-alone retail point of sale system in 1978, ParTech, Inc. has been helping restaurant and retail customers put technology to work to improve internal operations, enhance customer experiences, implement food safety measures, and better manage information. With revenues of approximately $171M and point of sale systems in more than 75,000 restaurants and more than 110 countries, PAR is redefining the point of sale to bring technological innovation to all corners of the enterprise.
PAR is committed to providing an energetic and encouraging environment for its employees. Our values (People, Authenticity, Awareness, Dreaming, and Perseverance) directly reflect who we are as individuals and who we are as PAR people. They define our character and drive our behavior toward reaching our common purpose: to recognize and unleash possibilities?for good.
The CRM Developer ensures the D365 CE system is structured to capture accurate data, maintain efficient workflows, and provide real time reporting on all key metrics. This role works closely with stakeholders in sales, marketing, and customer success to understand the needs of the business and provide solutions within D365 CE that align with best practices.
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners for requirements, implementation design and testing<del cite="mailto:Solomon%20Maricle" datetime="2019-04-24T14:12"> </del>
- Perform changes to database fields, forms, workflows, extensions, web resources and plugins
- Perform data administration (data integrity, data imports, entity assignments, etc.)
- Develop, deploy and maintain shared views, reports (SSRS and Wizard) and dashboards
- Design and implement integrations with external systems, including Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor?s degree in a technology related field and 3-5 years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM Admin/Development, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Dynamics CRM certification required
- Hands-on configuration experience (business process workflows, plug-ins, etc.)
- Familiar with various methods for mass or specific changes (XML, XRM Toolbox, Kingsway Soft, etc.)
- Familiarity with D365 Portal, Logic Apps and Flow preferred
- Power BI, T-SQL and Common Data Service (CDS) experience a plus
- Knowledge of unit testing and source control preferred
- Interacts well with others and has the ability work as part of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrates strong communication skills ? verbal, written and content development
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter and capable of taking charge to produce results with minimal direction
Quality: ?Possesses an understanding of and performs work related activities in accordance with and in support of the corporation Quality Policy?.
NOTE: This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position?s duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New Hartford, NY USA
Zip Code: 13413
Posted on: 01/22/2020
Viewed: 0 times