Customer Care Specialist
for Jaipur Living, Inc. in Acworth, GA USA
?Let goodness, fairness and most importantly, love prevail in business; profits will inevitably follow.? ? NK Chaudhary, founder
Jaipur living is a socially conscious luxury brand that produces the most beautiful rugs and textiles in the most ethical way. Our founder, NKC, built the business in a very ground-breaking and human way by putting artisans and respect for them at the heart of the business model.
Today, Jaipur Living has become a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of rugs across the globe.
Our doorstep entrepreneurship model nurtures more than 40,000 artisans in 700 villages across India. We believe our growth and success are a direct outcome of the care and respect we have -- not only for our artisans, but for our customers, and team members as well.
As a Jaipur Living team member, you are encouraged to collaborate, think independently, and stretch the creative process to develop new ways of designing, marketing and distributing products around the world. We are looking for talented individuals with a strong passion for unparalleled quality and creating beautiful lives.
We are adding highly motivated and energetic Customer Care Specialists to our team. At Jaipur Living, our Customer Care Specialists help our company thrive and grow by helping us to maintain and improve customer relations in this ever-evolving industry. Our client base consists of many different distributers from boutiques to major retailers, so it is important for our Customer Care Specialists to have excellent communication skills both on the phone and through email.
What Our Customer Care Specialists Do:
- Provide customers with positive interactions by fulfilling their needs and answering questions timely and accurately
- Manage inbound call volume and emails
- Analyze and rectify requests and concerns as soon as possible
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries professionally according to department standards
- Request payments and follow through to ensure all orders are confirmed and processed within 2 business hours for shipping
- Communicate quickly and effectively with customers and team members
We Want People Who:
- Provide customer centered care
- Collaborate effectively
- Are highly organized
- Identify as a self-starter and strategic thinker
- Have ambitious goals
- Excel in fast-paced, cross-cultural environments
What You Need To Be Part Of Our Team:
- 1-3 years of B2B/corporate customer service experience
- Exceptional time management, organizational, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills to find win-win solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel)
What We Do For Our Team Members:
- Give competitive benefits and salaries
- Provide a laidback and friendly work environment
- Maintain a modern, sleek facility, which complements our attitudes and desires
- Create opportunities for growth inside the company
- Give access to an on-site basketball court and gym complete with a yoga studio and showers
- Encourage employees to collaborate over an organic community garden
A background in retail or merchandising with a strong interest in the home furniture, home dcor, interiors, or lifestyle markets is a huge plus for this position.
For more information regarding this opportunity or other Jaipur Living opportunities please visit www.jaipurliving.com.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Acworth, GA USA
Zip Code: 30102
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 1 times