Customer Collections Specialist for EMEA
for The Red Flag Group in Krakow, WI USA
The Red Flag Group is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customised and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client?s businesses.
The Red Flag Group?s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
Reporting directly to the Billing and Collections Manager, this position will play an integral part in the Group Billings and Collections team. Candidate must be commercially astute and experienced with dealing with Customers and systematic about chasing down overdue receivables. This is a hands-on role, so initiative, task management and self-review are essential attributes. Prior experience with best-in class systems and processes will be valuable to support the continuous improvement program within RFG Finance function. To be successful in this role, this person will need to establish strong internal relationships within the accounting team (shared services) and commercial teams (order management and sales teams).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Undertake all phases of large company receivables management and customer support activities such as:
- New customer onboarding for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa Region),
- Generate invoices from Navision system on a weekly cycle and ad hoc as required,
- Preparing credit note requests,
- Maintaining AR tracker, with follow-up on pending billing issues,
- Supporting month-end close including accruals for completed, not billed orders,
- Managing monthly statements and regular customer communications,
- Monitoring completed orders to ensure billings are accurate, timely and complete,
- Follow-up on collections of past due invoices, including escalation process,
- Handling remittance applications to customer accounts, resolve issues and enquiries from customers,
- Handling credit note reconciliations and questions,
- Review and collection of annual subscription renewals,
- Sales team support,
- Customer invoicing portal setup and management,
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holds a relevant educational certificate or equivalent.
- Has at least 2 years of experience in a similar Revenue and Collections role.
- Experience in invoice and remittance reconciliations,
- Cash application experience,
- Experience with MS Dynamics and/or Navision accounting software is preferred,
- Must meet due dates and must be accurate,
- Must be responsive and customer focused,
- Has good command of English, written and verbal,
- Has good interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively,
- Shared service experience is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Krakow, WI USA
Zip Code: 54137
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times