Customer Onboarding Specialist
for Evolve Vacation Rental in Denver, CO USA
The Onboarding Team is looking for a new Onboarding Specialist who will serve as the main point of contact for our new homeowners throughout the listing activation process. The position serves as a bridge between sales and ongoing support teams in order to ensure a seamless onboarding process.
The best candidate for this role will thrive in a goal-driven team environment where customer service meets project management. This role will leverage both analytical and communication skills to ensure our specialized team builds a mutually successful product for both the homeowner and Evolve. The Onboarding Specialist is a cross-functional and homeowner facing role, expected to deliver and explain the customized listing our teams have built. Onboarding Specialists are expected to quickly connect with diverse personality types to find collaborative solutions.
What you will do
- Shepherd new Evolve homeowners through the onboarding process while simultaneously educating them on what it means to be a successful owner in the vacation rental industry as well as the Evolve rental network
- Respond to homeowners? inquiries, requests, and needs via phone, email and chat in a timely manner
- Collect relevant data on property amenities, policies and check-in procedures in a clear and concise way that can be funneled from team to team
- Document all activities and enter data into the company?s CRM (Salesforce)
- Communicate and collaborate directly with multiple teams in order to ensure that accurate information is added to Salesforce and can be translated to the traveler market
What makes you a great fit
- A goal-oriented, competitive mentality
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and handle numerous tasks that vary in both importance and time sensitivity
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leverage a collaborative approach to create solutions and reach compromises throughout the process
- Ability to stay motivated in the role and develop novel solutions when presented with challenges
- You enjoy speaking on the phone and take pride in cultivating relationships with customers built on trust and accountability
- Fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce experience a plus)
- 1-year customer service experience preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry?s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
Stay Hungry & Humble
Learn Every Day
Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Denver, CO USA
Zip Code: 80202
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times