Customer Service Manager
for Symbia Logistics in Aurora, CO USA
Symbia Logistics is a fast-growing 3<sup>rd</sup> Party Logistics company that is seeking a dynamic and driven Customer Service Manager that thrives on flawless execution for customers and partners. As we continue our expansion, the opportunities to grow and develop will keep expanding as well.
Advantages of being our THRIVING Customer Service Manager?
- Base salary with competitive bonus.
- Continuous professional development and training.
- Fast growing company.
- Competitive Benefits Package.
What you will need to do as our Customer Service Manager?
- Provides effective leadership to direct reports.
- Ensures all site level billing is completed timely and accurately.
- Assists DC manager in making collection calls as appropriate.
- Interfaces with Finance on billing issues and contract audit opportunities.
- Sets up new clients in OMS / WMS / TMS as required.
- Leads implementation efforts for smaller accounts using standard implementation templates.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Reviews payroll for proper processing and payment to employees; assists DC Manager to ensure that payroll information is accurate and updated.
- Directly supervises the CSR team, other support employees and ensures that shipping and receiving activities are being properly communicated with carriers and our customers.
- Ensures that the company and customer (internal and external) reporting requirements are met pertaining to daily handling revenue and labor in the facility.
- Assists DC manager in completely weekly proforma report.
- Formulates/follows procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Assists DC Manager playing a primary role in processing facility POs with software system.
- Plays a key role by assisting facility management in the hiring process for all employees.
- Assists DC Manager in tracking invoices and coordinating with finance department communication with the company accounting group.
- Ensures that internal quality reporting requirements are met daily.
- Ensures that timely and accurate communications occur with our customers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
What you must has as our Customer Service Manager?
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2-4 years of experience 3PL logistics and/or in related position.
- Working knowledge of client billing practices in a supply chain environment.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience in a supply chain position.
- 2-4 years of experience in customer service/account management
Supply Chain; Customer Service; Fulfillment; 3PL
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Aurora, CO USA
Zip Code: 80011
Posted on: 01/30/2020
Viewed: 0 times