Customer Success Manager - BPR 360
for Advantage Media Group in Charleston, SC USA
The mission of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) of BPR 360 is to maintain a monthly revenue churn rate <1% and increase company MRR through expansion. Strategic planning and regular evaluation of the required people, technology, and systems for growth are critical to the success of the organization. Reinforcing a results-oriented, fast-paced culture, accompanied with training and systems will drive success.
The ideal CSM is a people-person, capable of maintaining high-level service with all of our customers. The CSM managers the onboarding of our customers, as well as, maintaining the relationship through the renewals of a customer?s contract. The CSM has a mindset of continuous performance improvement, proactively training the entire organization on standard operating procedures (SOPs) for best in class performance. He/she must be a ?coach? of direct reports, a collaborator with other members of the BPR 360 team, and a ?culture champion? to drive change initiatives. The CSM is a high-level executor capable of leading multi-phase initiatives and achieving quantifiable results through others.
The CSM identifies critical areas of improvement across the customer success functions of the business using data and financial insight. To drive growth, the CSM will oversee onboarding, support, and renewals.
Expected Outcomes CSM is Accountable for Delivering by December, 2020:
- Monthly revenue churn rate of <1%. Drive ?Raving Fan? service through training, systems, and a culture of high attention to detail to create positive member experiences.
- Maintain Customer Retention Cost (CRC) in defined range. Monitor our CRC to increase through use of systems, training, and raving fan service.
- Grow Expansion MRR within the defined range. Own expansion MRR through reducing churn and increasing upsells and renewals. Nurture our current customer base to continue to grow software usage as their companies grow.
- Maintain Net Promoter Score (NPS) > 50. Support our customer base by achieving an average quarterly NPS score of greater than 50. Track, deploy and manage the quarterly send to our customer base.
- Grow our Referrals to 20% of new customers. Support our customers enough to generate 20% of our new customers through direct referrals of our current customer base. Create and optimize referral program to continuously generate customers who refer.
Competencies Demonstrated by GM:
- Positive, find a way attitude. Consistently overcome obstacles and provide a ?Raving Fan? service.
- Ability to develop people. Coaches people in their current role to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Organization & Planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Able to forecast and predict business performance.
- At least 1-year experience working in a SaaS CS department
- Able to create and optimize systems and processes that optimize a business for future growth
- Track record of metrics-driven decision making, using analysis to make system improvements
- Excellent people management skills, including recruiting, training, evaluations and goal setting for other team members
- Prior experience managing a team
- Four Year College Degree required, Masters or MBA preferred
BPR 360 is an entrepreneurial, high growth company with opportunity for advancement and lots of upward mobility. Team members are eligible for benefits package after a 3 month review. Professional development programs offered. We offer great Vacation/PTO benefits, a great Medical/Dental program, 401K program with company contribution and other nice perks. We highly value and respect our team members. Position is in Charleston, South Carolina and reports to the General Manager of BPR 360.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Charleston, SC USA
Zip Code: 29401
Posted on: 01/18/2020
Viewed: 0 times