Customer Success Representative
for Xtreme Lashes in Spring, TX USA
Position Location: Houston, TX
Why Choose Houston:
- Low Cost of living with luxury lifestyle
- No state income tax
- 4th largest, most diverse city in the US
- Mild winter weather
- Great food, arts & culture
- Texas Medical Center - World-renowned
About Xtreme Lashes, LLC
Xtreme Lashes by Jo Mousselli is a registered nurse brand and the most globally respected name in eyelash extensions since 2005. Jo Mousselli pioneered the eyelash extension industry using her expertise as an educator and as a medical professional, and the many roles she embodies as a wife, mother and working professional to shape our brand.
?My personal mission is to empower and enrich lives through beauty ? the lives of beauty and health professionals with rewarding and profitable careers while they enrich the lives of women with high performance, long-lasting, and low maintenance beauty products that simplify their beauty regimen and boost their confidence and self-esteem.?
Company Vision, Mission, Purpose
To be the revolutionary cosmetic brand: globally recognized and exclusively offered by the world?s leading beauty professionals.
Enriching and empowering lives by delivering on our promise to provide revolutionary beauty products, unparalleled client support, and comprehensive education.
Empowering people and enriching lives.
Job Description Summary:
Are you passionate and driven to succeed? Do you have a passion for the cosmetic and beauty industry? Do you love to empower and enrich the lives of your customers? Are you a self-starter who is motivated by facilitating your clients? success and increasing their profits?
If you said yes to all of the above, then the Customer Success Representative position is for you!
The demand for Xtreme Lashes eyelash extension services is at its peak and we will support you with a strong training and orientation program to facilitate your success.
As a Customer Success Representative, you will be responsible for providing legendary service to customers by anticipating their needs and finding creative solutions to the challenges of their business. You will be responsible for building existing customer accounts and maximizing growth within your territory.
Our clients are licensed professionals, including cosmetologists, estheticians, massage therapists and managers of salons and spas, as well as consumers who visit professional salons and spas for their hair and skin and beauty treatments, including massages, hair, and facials.
This is a full-time position with a full benefits package.
You will be stationed at the corporate office in Spring, Texas, and will be managing your accounts via phone and using our strong digital account management CRM and a plethora of digital tools!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and expand relationships strategically with your key accounts
- Identify new business opportunities with your clientele and work with cross functional teams including Product Development and Marketing to improve the customer experience
- Engage with clients utilizing your charismatic personality and strong sales experience to identify GAPs in your clients? purchase history, and to persuade clients to purchase products that you identified during your GAP analysis
- Provide LEGENDARY SERVICE by promptly handling incoming calls, emails, texts, and chats from clients
- Conduct outbound calls, text, and email campaigns to educate and up-sell clients on new products and services to increase sales
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Follow up daily with clients to increase client retention
- Experienced in sales, customer service, account management
- Strong interpersonal skills: polite, friendly and diplomatic
- Ambitious, goal driven, and possess a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- A great opportunity for recent college graduates
- Internet and Computer Savvy
- CRM experience such as Salesforce a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base plus uncapped bonus with the potential to earn $50k-$100k+
- Profit-sharing bonus program
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 4% Matching on 401K
- Subsidized gym membership
Customer Service, Customer Success, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Communication, Customer Relations, Customer Retention, Customer Survey, Account Manager, Inside Sales, Customer, Service, Sales, Account, Quality, Legendary Service, Answering, Client, Communication, Computer, Database, Detail, Organized, Manager, Office, Phones, Requests, Scheduling, Solutions, Team, Training, Verbal, Administration, Account Management, Brand Management, Call Center Management, Clerical Support, Complaint Resolution, Issues Management, Loyalty Programs, Order Processing, Policies & Procedures, Post Sales Support, Pre Sales Support, Problem Resolution, Public Relations, Sales Support, Team Building, Telemarketing, Development, Leads, Upselling, Product Knowledge, Product Management, Qualifying Prospects, Returns, Order Processing, Sales Order, Online Order, Customer Support, CRM, CSM, Relationships, Accounts, Territory Manager, Calls, Closing, Develop, Driven, Goals, Account Executive, Solution Selling, Relationship Building, Selling, B2B/B2C, Lead Generation, OEMs, VARs, New Business Development, Sales Presentation, Sales Quotas, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Expansion, Ambassador, Personal Ambassador, Sales & Service, Salon and Spa, Esthetics, Aestheticians, Cosmetologist, Cosmetology, Facials, Facialist, Conair, SkinMedica, Dermalogica, Murad, Jan Marini, Jane Iredale, Glo, PCA, Image, Neostrata, Redkin, Kerastase, Beauty Brands, Peter Thomas Roth, Pevonia, Aveda, Chi, Drunken Elephant, BeGlammed, StyleBee, Lash stylist, Hair Stylist, Facialist, esthetician, Lash Technician
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Spring, TX USA
Zip Code: 77373
Posted on: 01/08/2020
Viewed: 0 times