Customer Support and Logistics Specialist
for PayJunction in Santa Barbara, CA USA
PayJunction is currently seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented customer support & logistics specialist to join our growing organization. Here at PayJunction, we have a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-it-done mentality. This position is essential to smooth and seamless handling of our terminals from shipping to set-up. The ideal candidate believes that customer satisfaction is in the details. As a member of our Gold Stevie Award winning team, you will join us in our commitment to providing high quality service to building a business that truly helps people.
This is a full-time, in-house position at our headquarters in Santa Barbara.
At PayJunction you will:
- Oversee inventory tracking and management.
- Ship equipment to new and existing customers.
- Process returned equipment and refurbish for reuse.
- Process RMAs for defective equipment.
- Assess overall well-being of equipment inventory.
- Bill customers for shipping and equipment purchases.
- Conduct delivery confirmations.
- Schedule new customer set-up calls.
- Receives and documents inventory and door drop shipments.
- Provide level one troubleshooting support to customers/clients.
- Quarterback incoming customer requests to proper support team members.
- Audit new accounts to ensure each client receives accurate equipment.
- Coordinate with partners to ensure inventory needs are always met.
Skills & Requirements:
- Computer literate and tech savvy.
- Ability to learn new computer software and systems quickly.
- Process-oriented with strong follow-through.
- Team-building attitude.
- Knowledge of Mac computer platforms a huge plus.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional phone & interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Master multi-tasking skills and the ability to juggle it all while keeping cool and composed.
- Adaptability and resourcefulness in a dynamic environment.
- 2+ years experience in a customer support environment
- HS Diploma or equivalent
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates without a single dollar of outside investment, PayJunction has gone from bootstrapped to billions in processing. Initially profiting only pennies on every dollar, PayJunction, with a team of over 3,000 nationwide, now transacts over $3 billion dollars annually for tens of thousands of clients.
As the leading developer of paperless payment software, PayJunction has eliminated the need to file away paper receipts, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing cost for small and medium sized businesses, but more importantly, reducing the carbon footprint of an entire industry. PayJunction takes pride in its design and engineering. We think computer science is an art; it just happens to be the brush we use to paint our product with innovation and effectiveness.
Our brand was built with a long-term vision, our goal is to be a generational tech company, and integrity is the foundation of our success. PayJunction values long-term relationships over short-term profit. The owners still head day-to-day operations for the company, and are as dedicated to fostering the culture as they are to developing the product. PayJunction is a place where you can find experienced mentors that are committed to your growth.
- Health, dental and vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 9 paid company holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation time
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to be part of a company that is changing a whole industry
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Large corporate HQ in downtown Santa Barbara, California
- Catered Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Free onsite yoga classes
- A comfortable work space with Herman Miller chair and multiple monitors
- Dog-friendly office
- Kombucha on tap
- We value long-term relationships over short-term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by our team.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. PayJunction reserves the right to conduct background and/or credit checks on potential employees where applicable and in accordance with state and federal laws.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Zip Code: 93101
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times