for Saggezza in North East, PA USA
Who are Saggezza?
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only ? to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
What is the role?
As IT Delivery Manager you will be responsible for a number of application teams with resources both on and offshore within an area of the business that supports multiple clients. Typically responsible for ongoing maintenance of these applications as well as delivering project change and value via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled team.
In addition you will have experience in delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for their team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. Being able to conduct impact assessments as well as allocating work based on resource capacity well is key to the success of this role.
What you'll need:
- Experience of coordinating delivery of complex programme, projects and solutions
- Extensive experience of leading internal and external partner resources, driving performance and success.
- A proven track record for developing personnel, their capabilities and areas of expertise.
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective relationships across the organisation
- A credible change agent; capable of supporting a change of culture & behaviours within a team / department; experience of developing & deploying plans / projects to support the implementation of a known strategy.
- Proven ability to determine requirements, prioritise & either assign or execute tasks in a dynamic, changing environment & make sound, considered decisions in emergency situations.
- An appetite for learning, personal development (self & others) & continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly motivated & self-reliant; possess a strong sense of purpose & proactively seek responsibility & ownership; ability to pick up & own issues or projects on behalf of the Leadership Team; ability to influence individuals & ensure completion of activities.
- Strong organisation & personal management skills.
- Demonstrates a strong customer service ethos.
- Ability to contribute to development of robust, accurately estimated project plans, recognising the role of risk and mitigation requirements;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, establishing root cause & underlying patterns.
Don't tick all the boxes? Don't worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you're the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
- Strong Relationships:? We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
- Clients First:? We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
- A Trusted Partner:? We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients? businesses into the future.
- Passionate Mindset: ?We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
- Creating Value:? The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That?s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
- Delivery Excellence:? Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Compensation: 35,000 - 45,000 p/a + Bonus
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: North East, PA USA
Zip Code: 16428
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times