for David Sutherland, LLC in Dallas, TX USA
Perennials is recognized as the preferred choice of leading design professionals worldwide for extraordinary quality, beauty and durability. Exclusive designs woven of the company?s trademarked 100% solution-dyed acrylic fibers, blend high performance with a soft natural hand. Manufactured for outstanding longevity, the fabrics and rugs resist mildew and stay color fast even after years of exposure to the sun. Perennials offers an unparalleled level of excellence in outdoor fabrics that are so refined designers bring them indoors for the finest homes.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity working in our Operations Team. The position is responsible for forecasting production demand and managing client production with internal manufacturer.
- Gather, analyze and validate data pertaining to customer orders.
- Evaluate fiber demand and manages orders from supplier.
- Evaluate yarn demand and manages spinning production to meet stock minimums and production needs.
- Collaborate with Mexico Mill on yarn spinning & plying production.
- Communicate client and stock orders to internal manufacturing plants.
- Communicate with international raw materials suppliers and third- party manufacturers.
- Communicate with internal and external customers order delivery information.
- Proactively prevent operational delays through order prioritization and early communication with all relevant parties.
- Manages fabric production orders and scheduling for Perennials? largest client.
- Review historical demand, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data and evaluate forecast results.
- Prepares regular status reports on fiber & yarn inventory and projected fiber reorder.
- Provide input to the Operations organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new SKUs, and SKU phase outs.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Statistics or closely related field
- 3+ years demand planning and/or customer order management
- Customer focused with a rigorous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of forecast modeling
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for results
- Advanced Excel knowledge and ability to build data reports (pivot tables, V-Lookups, data slicer)
- Navision experience preferred
- APICS Certification a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Whether it?s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won?t settle for less than 100%, a business needs great people to thrive. We believe deeply that the ?right? people are our greatest asset. David Sutherland Inc. is the career for smart, creative, high energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win.
David Sutherland Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dallas, TX USA
Zip Code: 75235
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times