for The New Home Company in Gilbert, AZ USA
Position Summary Assist homebuyers with all aspects of the customization and design process.
- Meet with homebuyers to provide guidance and information regarding the design process, material, option and upgrade selections and to shape homebuyer expectations regarding cut-off dates and custom option requests in order to maximize customer satisfaction while maintaining the construction schedule.
- Provide homebuyer with excellent service, information, support and follow through throughout the duration of their escrow to make their experience as positive as possible.
- Forward orders for all homebuyer selections through the appropriate channels to ensure accuracy in sales, design, escrow and construction records
The Selection Process:
- Provide interior design consultation and recommendations for TNHC homebuyers.
- Ensure homebuyers meet all cut-off deadlines for options selections.
- Provide flooring, electrical and countertop diagrams with orders.
- Write up standard, upgrade and custom option orders and pertinent escrow instructions, and enter into options software system.
- Collect funds for deposits and process accurately.
- Obtain homebuyer approval of materials prior to installation.
- Coordinate homebuyer walks at key points of construction.
- Coordinate and work extensively with sales, construction, trade partners and customer service to ensure that all options selected are installed correctly and with the highest quality of workmanship.
- Assist in the evaluation of the workmanship of our trade partners.
- Meet regularly with vendors to stay current on materials and installation methods.
- Research market, consumer and fashion trends and make recommendations for new products that should be offered.
- High school diploma with minimum of two years college education or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum five years design experience with a builder or in a design studio preferred.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Computer keyboard proficiency required, with expertise in Word, Excel and similar programs preferred.
- Construction knowledge and blueprint reading essential.
- ASID preferred.
- Excellent people skills and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain the established work schedule (including working Saturdays).
- Able to work well under pressure.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Gilbert, AZ USA
Zip Code: 85298
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times