Digital Content Specialist
for InvitedHome in Boulder, CO USA
Give Your Marketing Skills a New Home - at InvitedHome!
Who doesn?t love a vacation? At InvitedHome, we take it one step further. Because we love vacation...homes. In fact, we believe finding the right one to share with your family and friends is essential to the soul. And a rewarding, fulfilling career should be no different. If you?re a crafty communicator with a sense of urgency who?s obsessed with marketing, and you?re looking for an exciting opportunity to help build something special ? well ? welcome home.
Who We Are
At InvitedHome, the foundation of our success is doing what we say we?re going to do.
Our Why, What, and How allow us to act autonomously and passionately in meeting this standard.
Our Why >> To elevate and enrich the people and communities we serve.
Our What >> To create a profitable, sustainable company.
Our How >>
- Treat Everybody to Their Ideal Experience
- Practice Genuine Care
- Act with Trust
- Distill Lasting Solutions
Who You Are
As an ambitious, proactive, results-oriented achiever, you know how to get things done - especially when it comes to marketing. With a creative writing, English, or marketing degree and 3-to-5 years of hands-on experience, you?re especially adept at creating marketing content and campaigns, and methodically implementing them through rapid testing, measurement, and refinement. You possess a love for coming up with new ways to tell stories. You are able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment. You pay attention to detail and have excellent grammar and copy-writing skills. Above all, you take extreme pride in your work and strive to consistently create content that differentiates our business from the competition. You?re scrappy and willing to do whatever it takes to reach potential clients, so you don?t typically need someone to tell you what to do - you just make it happen. Once you forge client connections, you can instill desire, urgency, and trust in their minds using a refined and sophisticated approach. Excellent skills using WordPress, Google Analytics, social media, and other creative platforms help you get all this done efficiently and effectively.
Don?t forget, InvitedHome is in the hospitality industry, so you?ll need to support teammates working weekends, evenings, and holidays!
How You Can Help
In this role, you?ll develop, lead, and execute communication and marketing campaigns and initiatives across InvitedHome, including five world-class, luxury mountain markets. You?ll play an integral part in helping us reach our goal audience by communicating our value proposition and creating engaging content. You?ll track status, budget, and performance metrics for campaigns, projects, and vendors. With proactive and agile management, you?ll ensure our paid media leads the industry in terms of ROI, conversion rates, impressions, and other essential standards. From operations to sales to customer service, our team is full of the best and brightest people around, so collaborating with them in a supportive and encouraging manner is critical.
Putting all this together, you?ll connect InvitedHome to potential guests and homeowners across the globe who will excitedly contact our team for more information!
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Drafting and reviewing communications and marketing programs to deliver targeted messages and analyzing their performance.
- Creating a content calendar to plan and track production, distribution, and optimization, using Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and similar tools.
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch using Pardot or similar automation systems.
- Communicating clearly and effectively while working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization.
- Overseeing marketing activities that span across multiple channels, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Gathering and analyzing metrics to enhance and optimize marketing efforts while creating reports to present to senior management.
- Partnering with our Graphic Designer to develop online and print ads, social ads, and graphics.
- Establishing and evaluating methods for generating and qualifying leads and improving conversions through content marketing, email, and social.
- Work with paid media, display, and native ad agencies to monitor paid ad campaigns and provide support content as needed.
- Monitoring the latest and greatest marketing and industry trends.
How We Can Help You
Allow us to be upfront: InvitedHome is a modest, humble team, and as such, everyone wears many hats. There?s no such thing as ?that?s not my job? here, and everyone pitches in to get the job done and done well - whatever it takes - and we like it this way. If you thrive in that type of environment, we invite you to discover the joy of a career with InvitedHome.
- Competitive compensation with a performance-based incentive structure
- Generous vacation policy
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) available to all year-round teammates
- Enjoy discounted stays at any of our properties in our ever-growing portfolio
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Boulder, CO USA
Zip Code: 80302
Posted on: 02/04/2020
Viewed: 0 times