Digital Paid Search Specialist
for Renovation Brands in Boulder, CO USA
Renovation Brands is currently comprised of eight specialty eCommerce brands. Each brand is the leading player in its niche, making us the go-to source for these products. Consumers, as well as professional clients - including architects, designers, builders and property managers, turn to us for superior renovation products and service.
Our mission is to build on our success as a leading marketplace for home dcor and home improvement products. We are looking to expand our Boulder-based Digital Marketing team with talented and bright individuals who are passionate about what they do (and what we do of course).
Creative and detail oriented employees desired to design and monitor high volume Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns and conduct marketing analysis on Google, Bing, Amazon, and Facebook. The PPC Specialist will, examine, report, and manage various ad groups, write relevant ads, and guide visitors to appropriate landing pages for home improvement product lines. This position reports directly to the CMO
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, Execute, and Analyze Ad campaigns with hundreds to thousands of entries
- Analyze current customer trends on network's stores, landing pages, and search engine results
- Coincide new Ad campaigns with the Renovation Brands promotions calendar
- Monitor spend documents on a daily basis to come in on budget and hit goals
- Work with category leaders to share information and build new campaigns
- Run ad campaigns on different channels and social networks
- Monitoring campaign performance based on business goals, benchmarks, and industry standards
- Stay up to date with current SEM standards and guidelines
- High level of interpersonal skills to communicate with customers, vendors and team members. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS & Google Suite)
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Education/Training/Experience - High school diploma or GED; one or more years of experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or related field preferred
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem Solving ? the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills ? the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral Communication ? the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written Communication ? the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing ? the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control ? the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability ? adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability ? consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits, great culture
- High energy, fun environment at a new, hip office complete with coffee, tea, lounge and team building (short walk to 3 different breweries!)
- Opportunity to be part of something truly great and participate in the rapid growth in our Company
- APPLY TODAY - The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Boulder, CO USA
Zip Code: 80301
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times