Director, Content & Brand
for Icreon Tech in New York, NY USA
Icreon is a Digital Innovation Enterprise. We strongly believe that a company?s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products ? innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
For over 20 years Icreon has worked with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ?thinkers? and ?doers?, our team of over 400 professionals spread out over 3 continents combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
We are looking for a NYC-based highly skilled content marketer. This person will be given great freedom to explore multiple digital content mediums to drive quality organic traffic into Icreon digital properties.
As the Director, Content & Brand, you will market Icreon?s digital innovation services to medium and large companies across different industries through blog posts, earned media, thought leadership, social media, case studies, and white papers. We are seeking a candidate with B2B content marketing skills, creativity, strong SEO content writing skills, and experience pitching media angles to industry media outlets and journalists who cover corporate innovation. Strong organizational, interpersonal, and research skills are a must.
You will lead and maintain Icreon?s digital brand through all its marketing mediums. This includes working with the sales members of the team to create supporting material including both digital and physical assets. You responsible for delivering all content and be supported by a VP, Marketing and Creative Director. The Director, Content & Brand will be joining the sales and marketing department in the NYC office at an exciting time. The department is expanding its team size, which will open growth opportunities for team members from within the company. The ideal candidate will enjoy being given direction and resources to succeed, while also being able to hit the ground running and operate autonomously.
- Own all content marketing assets (pitch decks, case studies, etc.) including supporting the sales members of the team
- Lead the creative process of developing new sales and marketing materials to be used by you and other team members, in particular sales decks
- Establish and enrich Icreons brand and voice
- Help pitch leadership team members to be speakers/panelist at events
- Work with existing press contacts as well as external PR resources to pitch earned media
- Manage and successfully deliver on the planned digital content calendar:
- 2 blog posts per week
- 10 social media post per week
- 1 Quarterly non-case study white paper
- Monthly newsletter
- Organize and report on your efforts through marketing analytics tools
- Minimum of five years of experience in content marketing and brand building
- Proven track record of creating quality written content (blog, white papers, case studies) with a B2B target reader focus
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality, driven at all times to meet and exceed goals
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Organizational skills
- Strong content SEO skills and skilled in using keyword/backlink management tools like SEMrush
- Self-motivated and flexible, with a drive to hit the ground running
- Understanding of the latest terms and terminologies within the digital / consulting space
- Low-level technical skills for things like https, DNS, 301 redirects, etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite design experience a plus
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- A tiered, matching 401k plan with highly flexible investment options
- FSA, HSA programs
- Discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10017
Posted on: 01/03/2020
Viewed: 0 times