Director of Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence
for Evite, Inc. in Los Angeles, CA USA
Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world?s leading digital platform, is looking for passionate and creative Director of Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence, to join our team in Los Angeles. We are looking for people who will contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
Evite?s Analytics & Data Infrastructure team is seeking a Director of Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence to manage a high-performing team that works across the Product, Marketing and Finance teams, to provide the analysis to make the best decisions for the business.
You'll be responsible for pushing the business forward on all fronts, supported by the insights derived from your deep understanding of our customers, acquisition channels and operating metrics. You will drive the research and analysis to inform strategy and decision-making across the company (business operations, finance, marketing, product, engineering, customer support, and leadership).
- Deep analytic expertise (systems, tools, analytic methods) in both online advertising and subscription/commerce businesses with >$20M revenue scale.
- Proven ability to drive state-change improvements in data and analytic capabilities across a matrixed organization?resulting in tangible changes to business outcomes
- Ability to build complex quant/statistical models that have been able to accurately predict future business dynamics
Must have Capabilities:
Communication - You are a clear, succinct and precise communicator (verbal and written) in 1:1 interactions, on working in teams and in front of larger audiences. Your communications provide critical context, increase transparency and elevate mindsets.
Critical thinking - You understand how to use (and not use) data to inform your decision-making. You can come up with effective plans to achieve your objectives. No matter what role you have, you can imagine a better future and define a clear path to get there that overcomes complexity, barriers and constraints.
Cultural fit - Your positive mindset energizes an organization. You attack thorny problems and demonstrate the courage to drive or be part of change. You role model behavior in your everyday work - as an individual, working in teams and with the company overall.
- Use data to drive continuous improvement and decision making, with an emphasis on:
- Optimizing user experience and ROI for free and premium digital products on web and mobile apps
- Supporting marketing initiatives across online channels
- Data-driven strategic business decision making
- Instrument web and mobile features using GTM and GA to optimize conversion and engagement
- Audit the quality and cleanliness of collected data by reviewing website and app code
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets across a variety of sources
- Design and implement A/B tests and analyze findings to drive actionable insights
- Create Tableau dashboards/reports and maintain our library of self-serve Tableau dashboards to support business users across the organization
- Build reports, manage custom dimensions, segments in Google Analytics
- Work collaboratively with stakeholder groups in Sales/Advertising, Product, Marketing and Finance to define business needs and translate them into Data Analytics solutions
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative emphasis (Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Data Science or similar). Master?s Degree preferred.
- 6+ years of experience of supporting digital organizations with all analytics needs, preferably in high data volume environments
- 6+ years of experience with Google Analytics (or similar).
- 6+ years of experience in Multi-channel attribution
- 6+ years of experience with Tableau (or similar BI platform). Ideally a Tableau power user
- 6+ years of experience with SQL ? advanced SQL skills a must
- Strong Experience in designing and reporting of A/B testing.
- Strong MS-Excel and PowerPoint skills
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Evite, Inc. provides equal employment opportunies (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Zip Code: 90017
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times