Dispatcher - Courier Services
for Fulfilltopia / Mobile One Courier in Virginia Beach, VA USA
About Fulfilltopia ? Mobile One Courier
We began Mobile One Courier in 1996 to better serve local and regional industries that rely on timely delivery services as critical to business success.
Over time, we have expanded our business and developed a reputation as the go-to provider of same-day delivery and logistics solutions in Virginia. 24 years later, we take pride in our ability to maintain our reputation for amazing service. At Mobile One Courier, we do things differently to deliver excellence in service every day. We build long-term value with customers, because we are available when you need us most. People are onsite and available around the clock at our corporate location in Virginia Beach.
The current position we?re looking to fill is Dispatcher, but with our fast growth and based on one?s performance, one could grow into other roles in the next 18 to 24 months. We have a great culture and provide opportunities for talented people.
This is an hourly position with the expectation that the candidate is flexible with their scheduling.
Our Company Mission
Our DNA is based on our culture. Our Mission is Unlocking Freedom & Supporting Growth for our clients. We take a lot of pride helping to make our clients lives easier to grow their business and giving them peace of mind their products and fulfillment of their orders are in good care.
Our Core Values:
- Adaptable Team Players
- Have Heart and Enthusiasm
- Winning Way
- Grow and Evolve
<!-- End Description Content --><!-- End Description Area --><!-- Place holder for CE --><!-- END OF CE JobDetails --><!-- Requirements Start -->Key Duties for a Dispatcher/Customer Service Professional-
- Interact with our clients, including communicating problems and updates as needed.
- Interact with drivers via phone or two-way radio to communicate special instructions.
- Solve the "logistical" challenges of meeting our client?s delivery needs by understanding the geography and driving conditions of our area.
- Utilize courier software program to effectively manage courier drivers throughout all markets, enter customer orders, electronically dispatching drivers, keying in data pertaining to an order (such as waiting time, etc.) and closing out orders.
- Initiate scheduled routes.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that may require multi-tasking and independent judgment
- Pull parts in a warehouse environment for deliveries or shipments. Must have the ability to occasionally lift 50-70 pounds. May occasionally climb a step ladder.
Requirements - We will only consider candidates that:
- Are truly passionate about customer service
- Have previous dispatch, customer service(food service/retail) or call center experience
- Must be willing to work a Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday schedule regularly
- Willingness to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Have stability in regards to job history
- Have a proven track record for good attendance and punctuality
- Possess a Valid Virginia Driver?s License and clean driving record
- At least 23 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
<!-- End Requirements Area --><!-- SF Requirements Area -->
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Virginia Beach, VA USA
Zip Code: 23455
Posted on: 02/04/2020
Viewed: 0 times