Ecommerce Data Analyst
for Surya in Cartersville, GA USA
Surya is a leading home dcor company known for its innovative designs and breadth of high quality home accessories. Our product catalog includes area rugs, pillows, throws, lighting, accent furniture and art sold through a broad range of global retailers, distributors, interior designers and decorators. Surya fosters a fast-paced work environment built on creativity and collaboration with each employee taking personal ownership in the company. Surya has been named for seven consecutive years to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list of America's fastest growing privately held companies.
We are looking for an eCommerce Data Analyst who will work closely with our sales team to ensure that we are capturing and surfacing the best data to make business decisions across our company.
The successful candidate has strong intellectual curiosity, is highly analytical, organized, and has passion for analysis of large datasets. You will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. You will demonstrate productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results, and have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness.
What you?ll do:
- Own end-to-end data collection, from planning to analysis, including writing custom queries, data cleaning and manipulation
- Use analytics and data mining techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build actionable models
- Build analyses for product launches and operations and help predict workflow and capacity requirements
- Solve analytical problems, and effectively communicate methodologies and results
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Retrieve, analyze and maintain data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
- Support data needs related to business reporting for weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey results to non-experts
- Apply common statistical methods, data modeling, and predictive analysis to answer strategic questions
- Strong Excel skills; ability to write SQL queries from scratch
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Bachelor?s Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, or similar quantitative analytics discipline
- Data analysis experience, preferably in online retail
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Cartersville, GA USA
Zip Code: 30120
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times